Clay shooting ranges in Garret/Allegany County?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ktm rider

Feb 21, 2011
    Undisclosed and Secure
    I am looking for a place to shoot some clays. My BIL is coming up form Nashville and wants to do some shooting at a clay shooting range with multiple throwers.

I live on a farm and our clay shooting consists of a hand thrower off the hill in the back field. I never actually even looked for a real clay shooting range in our area. Any around?

BUFF7MM

☠Buff➐㎣☠
    Mar 4, 2009
    Garrett County
    Check at cassleman valley sportsman club
    (301) 895-3373
    8751 National Pike
    Grantsville, MD 21536
    Not sure if you'll get an answer during the week.

chiefstrum

Jul 17, 2009
    Garrett County
    A guy named Lee Brenneman has a farm near the Savage shooting range. I know he has a clays course. I don't have a number for the range but he also owns Lee's drywall. The web says the number is (301) 245-4900.

Deep Creek Rock

.._. .._ _._. _._ .._
    A guy named Lee Brenneman has a farm near the Savage shooting range. I know he has a clays course. I don't have a number for the range but he also owns Lee's drywall. The web says the number is (301) 245-4900.

That was the place that I was speaking of before. I recall Crazy Ray telling me the place is on a Brennemens farm.

Wings Of Challenge will probably rake you over the coals to shoot there.

ktm rider

Feb 21, 2011
    Undisclosed and Secure
    I see a clay shooting range on my way to work everyday. it is just west of grantsville on rt. 40. down in the little valley once you leave Grantsville heading west. Anyone know anything about this location?

BUFF7MM

☠Buff➐㎣☠
    Mar 4, 2009
    Garrett County
    I see a clay shooting range on my way to work everyday. it is just west of grantsville on rt. 40. down in the little valley once you leave Grantsville heading west. Anyone know anything about this location?

See post #2 in this thread. Not sure how they work the clays there but I see them shooting sometimes on the weekends, also 100 yard range is open to the public.

lotofpez

Feb 10, 2011
    Cumberland
    They shoot almost every Friday night during the summer at Casslemen. ( outside of grantsville) very friendly, and work with first time trap shooters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom