Classic just got a batch of Mosin 91/30's for $99!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    To piss off Yellowsled, let's all post pics of the deliveryman, the unopened package, our reactions, etc.... BUT NO RIFLE PICS:lol2:

SWO Daddy

Ultimate Member
    Jun 18, 2011
    Mine listed C&R FFLs as well....pretty scary, because I think it would've let me ship to them as well!

CasualObserver

Who Observes the Observer
    Apr 27, 2012
    Maryland Born Now in Vermont
    Mine listed C&R FFLs as well....pretty scary, because I think it would've let me ship to them as well!

Feel free so buy a few and have them sent to me.... I'll give them a good home.

On a serious note, this has been their set up since they redid their website earlier this year. Some have complained, but to no avail (there have been other discussions here). I think you can only see them if you are logged in as a dealer and or C&R holder so it isn't out there for the world to see, but it is available for other FFLs to see. At least from what I remember when I looked at it a little harder a few months ago.

Dave91

Ultimate Member
    Nov 25, 2009
    Anne Arundel
    Feel free so buy a few and have them sent to me.... I'll give them a good home.

On a serious note, this has been their set up since they redid their website earlier this year. Some have complained, but to no avail (there have been other discussions here). I think you can only see them if you are logged in as a dealer and or C&R holder so it isn't out there for the world to see, but it is available for other FFLs to see. At least from what I remember when I looked at it a little harder a few months ago.

You are right. I just sent them my FFL yesterday, and while I was waiting for them to add my FFL to their list I typed in my state, city, and zip code and nothing came up. You can only see other FFL's if you have one on file. After they added my FFL I could see one other guy in my neighborhood who has one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom