• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wojo

What's that Smell
    May 8, 2012
    Wrong side of the Potomac
    Hi guys, New to the form. looking for a class 3 Gun Smith to install a 3 cal shear in my HK triger pack. (Was told some machine work needed)..Also need him to get my MK46 and MP5 SD running smoothly with it.
    Want the best...[/U][/B]Does not have to be in Maryland, But the crossing states is a pain now.
    Kevin In AA...

decodeme@verizon.net

I am sure you will get some interesting e-mail now just throwing your e-mail out there like that.

Engage Armament

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jun 30, 2010
    Rockville, MD
    I'm noticing a trend here lately.......

Bro, what are you doing this Saturday? Please come down and hang out behind the counter. I will show you a trend.

Today some guy literally tried to steal a rifle. He has us ship out an RRA with a bunch of optics to an FFL for a buyer. Turns out the optics were counterfeit. So the guy send its back. The seller has the balls to tell the buyer that we swapped it out. So Im fuming at this point. He comes in today to take his gun back and I ask him why he sold counterfeit AIMPoints. He said the guy should have known from the price they werent real. Oh my God. He then takes his rifle and starts to walk out. I tell him he'll have to do some paperwork and he flips out, calls me fat (when I am exceptionally attractive), etc. I told him to go f*ck himself and not to come back. He then, just now, sent me an email once again reiterating that I am fat. Seriously. Come in Saturday bro.

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    Bro, what are you doing this Saturday? Please come down and hang out behind the counter. I will show you a trend.

Today some guy literally tried to steal a rifle. He has us ship out an RRA with a bunch of optics to an FFL for a buyer. Turns out the optics were counterfeit. So the guy send its back. The seller has the balls to tell the buyer that we swapped it out. So Im fuming at this point. He comes in today to take his gun back and I ask him why he sold counterfeit AIMPoints. He said the guy should have known from the price they werent real. Oh my God. He then takes his rifle and starts to walk out. I tell him he'll have to do some paperwork and he flips out, calls me fat (when I am exceptionally attractive), etc. I told him to go f*ck himself and not to come back. He then, just now, sent me an email once again reiterating that I am fat. Seriously. Come in Saturday bro.

Don't let him get to you, its what he (PJDiesel) does. I often wonder if he even owns guns.

Andy, Do you want me to come in an slap some Bitches for you? I can do it in the parking lot to absolve you of any liability.

I think you are a handsome man. ;)

Tman68

Jul 25, 2012
    Harford Co

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

EvilOlive

Salty Marine
    Dec 13, 2012
    Frederick, MD
    I've got to come in just to check up on that awesome little bulldog puppy. Oh, and to order a lower and can, once my trust gets set up. (I'm a little excited)

While I haven't made my first purchase yet, I turned my buddy onto a used HK they had, so I feel like I sort of passed them some $$$. :)

Seriously, it's one of my favorite shops. They leave you alone if you just want to window shop, and seem happy to help when you need it.

-e0

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    Andy, sorry I figuratively dropped a turd in the punch bowl.

There always are 2 sides to every story.

Last edited:

rico903

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011
    Always had/have good service at Engage. In fact I've had 2 cans on layaway for longer than should be expected because of health issues. Hope to get down next week with my trust and checks in hand and finish the deal. I can only say thanks for your patience.

inkd

Ultimate Member
    Aug 4, 2009
    Ridge
    I've got to come in just to check up on that awesome little bulldog puppy. Oh, and to order a lower and can, once my trust gets set up. (I'm a little excited)

While I haven't made my first purchase yet, I turned my buddy onto a used HK they had, so I feel like I sort of passed them some $$$. :)

Seriously, it's one of my favorite shops. They leave you alone if you just want to window shop, and seem happy to help when you need it.

-e0

I was in there last week, that bulldog pup is cute as hell!!!!

Good to meet the crew there finally!!!!

Boss94

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    Hi guys, New to the form. looking for a class 3 Gun Smith to install a 3 cal shear in my HK triger pack. (Was told some machine work needed)..Also need him to get my MK46 and MP5 SD running smoothly with it.
    Want the best...[/U][/B]Does not have to be in Maryland, But the crossing states is a pain now.
    Kevin In AA...

decodeme@verizon.net

Hi Kevin. Give Bob Burns a call at R&R in Pasadena MD. He will get you running. If you can't find his # give me a PM . Its easy to get a HK running if you know what your doing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom