• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • august1410

Marcas Registradas
    Apr 10, 2009
    New Bern, NC
    While looking for 1911 parts and accessories, I came across this interesting specimen. Not sure whether I like it because it's weird or it's the fugliest thing I have ever seen.

It's called the Meltdown and it's from Clark Custom Guns. It's based on a Caspian 1911 and sells for $2225. All the edges have been smoothed for easy carry, etc....

Attachments

• Img_7539wlogo2W.jpg
      Img_7539wlogo2W.jpg
      64.9 KB · Views: 668

Alea Jacta Est

Extinguished member
    MDS Supporter
    While looking for 1911 parts and accessories, I came across this interesting specimen. Not sure whether I like it because it's weird or it's the fugliest thing I have ever seen.

It's called the Meltdown and it's from Clark Custom Guns. It's based on a Caspian 1911 and sells for $2225. All the edges have been smoothed for easy carry, etc....
    I have a Clark Custon in long slide. It's compensated but not melted. It rocks. A little research will tell you folks call them " the revenge of the belt sander.". There are several smiths who will melt a gun. It's just major de-horning by another name. It makes the job of holstering and shucking mui easier. I'd get it in a heart beat had I the cash. Anyone want a nice FN PS90 ???

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tyreseveronica

Latest threads

Top Bottom