• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Anotherpyr

Ultimate Member
    To all you Karens who critisize my spelling, YOU GOT ME! Now go back and tell me about your responsibilities after carefully reading my paragraph. The spelling was not so mashugana that you can't make out my meaning. Any hysterical lesbian antifa member can tell you about their rights. This post is about responsibilities. As an adult retired RN/NRA Instructor I have always taken both very seriously. As one who has helped to curb "firearm rights" I have also been at the helm of defending the 2nd A in Peruta et al Vs Sheriff W. Gore Individually and as Sheriff of San Diego County. Mark Cleary Proud Republican Poor Speller and Co Plaintiff in Peruta. Did you Karen's know that another Co Plaintiff was DR Leslie Buncher Ob/Gyn Think Womens Healthcare Clinic, Other Co Plaintiff was Michele Laxson who was 110 lbs wet,self employed hairdresser whom had history of being mugged. There are real professionals out there all day, all noc, who make the difficult decisions. Please never joke about suicide with any of these people.

Karen here.

So looking at your original post, I’m trying to understand the jump from depressed and upset to suicidal / homicidal. While I’m sure some make the leap, do the majority?

Empathy and understanding which the comment " this is why people in California kill themselves", may imply doesn’t necessarily mean one wants to join them.

While not a laughing matter, the gist of the post was he was being denied not by a professional, who cleared him, but a police department or individual acting beyond their legal authority.

Now if I missed something, please get the manager to explain it to me.

mopar92

Official MDS Court Jester
    May 5, 2011
    Taneytown
    To all you Karens who critisize my spelling, YOU GOT ME! Now go back and tell me about your responsibilities after carefully reading my paragraph. The spelling was not so mashugana that you can't make out my meaning. Any hysterical lesbian antifa member can tell you about their rights. This post is about responsibilities. As an adult retired RN/NRA Instructor I have always taken both very seriously. As one who has helped to curb "firearm rights" I have also been at the helm of defending the 2nd A in Peruta et al Vs Sheriff W. Gore Individually and as Sheriff of San Diego County. Mark Cleary Proud Republican Poor Speller and Co Plaintiff in Peruta. Did you Karen's know that another Co Plaintiff was DR Leslie Buncher Ob/Gyn Think Womens Healthcare Clinic, Other Co Plaintiff was Michele Laxson who was 110 lbs wet,self employed hairdresser whom had history of being mugged. There are real professionals out there all day, all noc, who make the difficult decisions. Please never joke about suicide with any of these people.

I'm not sure what you mean, what you intend to mean or what I should glean from this comment. Please seek the help of an adult and/or a translator. It's not about your spelling it's about coherence.

wabbit

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2010
    It sounds like one of the Bloomberg anti-gun trolls is here, straight from San Diego , California.

JoeyBimmer

Jul 22, 2020
    Eldersburg MD

There is an edit button, and when you are done typing you can review what you have written. Mr. Clearly you should know how to write a coherent paragraph.

This case has nothing to do with mental health and EVERYTHING to do with a government violating civil rights. You took us in the weeds with this, stay on topic, please.

The facts are not in dispute. Both parties even agreed to no in person testimony. The judge has ruled this mans property is to be returned, and the city is not returning the property. No matter what opinion you hold the property is what is currently in dispute. I think you may have needed me to lay this out for you, so there it is.

You're welcome. Carry on, self alleged gun rights supporter.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009

So, spelling and serious never-joking is the go-to?

I'd recommend avoiding MASH re-runs. And get immunised to help deal with the "taking yourself too seriously" California disease.

Meanwhile, Johnny Mandel:
    Through early morning fog I see
    Visions of the things to be
    The pains that are withheld for me
    I realize and I can see

That suicide is painless
    It brings on many changes
    I can take or leave it if I please
    That game of life is hard to play

I'm gonna lose it anyway
    The losing card of some delay
    So this is all I have to say
    That suicide is painless

The sword of time will pierce our skin
    It doesn't hurt when it begins

But as it works its way on in
    The pain grows stronger, watch it burn
    That suicide is painless

And I can take or leave it if I please
    A brave man once requested me
    To answer questions that are key
    Is it to be or not to be

And I replied oh why ask me
    That suicide is painless
    And I can take or leave it if I...

That suicide is painless

That suicide is painless
    And you can do the same thing if you please

doc.morrison

Dec 2, 2011
    Frederick County, MD
    Ideation

Please never joke about suicide with any of these people.

True. Being screened by a US Navy Corpsmen a few decades ago, I answered his question about thoughts of suicide, saying, No suicidal thoughts. How about "homicidal ideation?" He said, "Sir, don't even joke about that." He said I would have been taken to the psych ward, in restraints of the Posey sort, if need be.

Stay well! Oh, and keep your mouth shut.

TexDefender

Ultimate Member
    Feb 28, 2017
    Seems the declaration was taken out of context and the circumstances given. Seems the DA has a political axe to grind. If we use a certain individual's mental health rationale, then do i arrest every protester that yells they are going to kill me as I stand on the riot line?

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

RoadDawg

Nos nostraque Deo
    Dec 6, 2010
    Seems the declaration was taken out of context and the circumstances given. Seems the DA has a political axe to grind. If we use a certain individual's mental health rationale, then do i arrest every protester that yells they are going to kill me as I stand on the riot line?

Sent from my SM-A716U using
    :thumbsup:
    What would ya do if they said... “Yer killin me Smalls!” :rolleyes:

Truth = Folks with an agenda will take every chance to sell it. Even when they know damn well that it was not a legitimate case to pursue.

JoeyBimmer

Jul 22, 2020
    Eldersburg MD
    Rights matter, American civil liberties matter. People are throwing these concepts away in pursuit of a better life, it is a fools errand, which will end with them losing both the better life and all their rights and civil liberties.

This kind of effort is the tyranny the founding fathers were thinking of when they made the second amendment. What is next, seizing other property from people? If there were something other then firearms many people would be far more upset by this.

TI-tick

Ultimate Member
    BANNED!!!
    MDS Supporter
    This situation has absolutely zero to do with mental incapacity to own and have firearms and everything to do with a government deliberately violating someone's rights. Due process matters, second amendment matters. You lose all credit with me what you cannot even type a sentence with proper English in it.

It seems to be the tactic of people these days. I see it happen when a criminal ends up dead, a family will sue the person defending themselves (the victim) because why did they have to go and defend themselves using deadly force?

I questions why someone from California is on this forum.

Remaining silent is one of the better things to be done when you are being arrested by police.
    Perhaps 1911msc was banned from Calguns?
    It happens, or so I've been told

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    When a depressed and upset individual says " this is why people in California kill themselves", he is not asking you for a pastrami sandwich. The mofo knew he was not talking to the guys at the range or Monday night sports bar? When you're at the office of a head shrinker you ask for what you need. I has written thousands of mental health holds that restricted firearms ownership. Sounds to me like this guy needed some help and asked for it. Did he ask on a subconscious level? Who knows ?At that point the folks in that building become responsible for him. Guns are serious things. Mental illness and depression are serious things. I'm sure you all know that schizophrenia, Bi Polar d/o, schizoeffective d/o are incurable illnesses. They all entail hallucinations, and or paranoid delusions. Do you all know that these people have all the deer hunting privilieges that you share. Take one with this fall.

How is it that you "has" written thousands of mental health holds and cannot even spell the illnesses correctly? How much experience do you have dealing with people with these illnesses? Clearly not much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Scot2024

Latest threads

Top Bottom