CITIZEN GROUPS UNITE TO CHALLENGE MARYLAND FIREARMS BAN IN THE U.S. DISTRICT COURT

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Les Gawlik

Ultimate Member
    Apr 2, 2009
    Not to rain on anyone's parade, but we drew Blake. I have never had a case before her, but here is a comment from the Robing Room. "Reluctantly I have come to the conclusion that Judge Blake is a lazy jurist who has lost her ability at independent thought. Very sad. Most of her opinions these days are intellectually dishonest. On a brighter note, she is pleasant in the courtroom. "

fire_medic

Nov 16, 2008
    Calvert County
    Not to rain on anyone's parade, but we drew Blake. I have never had a case before her, but here is a comment from the Robing Room. "Reluctantly I have come to the conclusion that Judge Blake is a lazy jurist who has lost her ability at independent thought. Very sad. Most of her opinions these days are intellectually dishonest. On a brighter note, she is pleasant in the courtroom. "

If her "intellectual dishonesty" can be proven, wouldn't that be grounds for an appeal and possibly sanctions?

money being sent.

Les Gawlik

Ultimate Member
    Apr 2, 2009
    If her "intellectual dishonesty" can be proven, wouldn't that be grounds for an appeal and possibly sanctions?

money being sent.

How can that be proven? A legally incorrect opinion can be appealed. I think the good news is that the fact-finding aspect of the case will be relatively simple. It will mostly be legal argument. Bad factual conclusions cannot be reversed on appeal unless they are really bad. Bad legal conclusions can be reversed on appeal if they're just incorrect.

Bisondice

Ultimate Member
    Dec 26, 2012
    Hagerstown
    -huzzah-8100.jpg

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    Thank You!
    Money on the way tomorrow. I'm traveling to NC tomorrow (powder and BBQ) Does 495 go through DC?

Let the games begin.

tomh

Jul 21, 2008
    Thank you for filing this legal action! I'm so fricking tired of this state infringing on my rights, I could puke.

tomh

Jul 21, 2008
    You can help support the litigation effort by sending checks payable to the AGC. Please insert "litigation fund" on the memo line. ALL donations AGC receives will be used to support this ongoing litigation effort. See address below.

There needs to be an easily accessible way to contribute money such as Pay Pal or Credit Card.

Can you guys arrange for that?

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013

Its been a few years, but the experience I had with her was good. Very bright, and she applied the law as written even though it resulted in a somewhat harsh outcome for the opposition. I thought her opinion was well reasoned and articulate - but that was a few years ago and doesn't mean anything for the current case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom