• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mopar92

Official MDS Court Jester
    May 5, 2011
    Taneytown
    Chris Fiora running for Carroll County Sheriffs Office is having a fundraiser at Buffalo Wild Wings Tuesday June 4th from 6-9 P.M.

I revealed to him that BWW is notoriously anti-2A and he said he was unaware of their position but the fundraiser is already scheduled.

So how about we go out and support our hopefully future sheriff.

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    Chris Fiora running for Carroll County Sheriffs Office is having a fundraiser at Buffalo Wild Wings Tuesday June 4th from 6-9 P.M.

I revealed to him that BWW is notoriously anti-2A and he said he was unaware of their position but the fundraiser is already scheduled.

So how about we go out and support our hopefully future sheriff.

You and I discussed this matter a few days ago and after further consideration on my behalf, since it has been already scheduled by Chris without his prior knowledge of the anti 2A sentiment of BWW, I say we should support this endeavor and at the end (9:00 PM) of the fundraiser at that establishment, inform BWW that we will no longer patronize their establishment for said reason (anti 2A) above, and also prevent the strong likelyhood of them mishandling our food. I think my potentially recommended action should be cleared with Chris before doing as such.

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    Englar Rd just North of RT 140 on the left in a shopping center; can't miss it.

We need to support Chris in his endeavor here.

capman98

Ultimate Member
    Jan 11, 2011
    Mt. Airy maryland
    Should we have a Carroll County Liberty Tree meeting late next week/prior to the fundraiser to discuss support for him vs. other candidates and CC's confirmed 2A stance. Some people may want more info on him before deciding to support him.

Multifaceted

Jerk of all Trades
    Jan 10, 2013
    Adams County, PA
    No he won't mind. Mo money fo him.

Cool beans, I try to verify these things first. Here it be:

JPSwB1L.jpg

mopar92

May 5, 2011
    Taneytown
    Should we have a Carroll County Liberty Tree meeting late next week/prior to the fundraiser to discuss support for him vs. other candidates and CC's confirmed 2A stance. Some people may want more info on him before deciding to support him.

Good idea. We can do next Friday I guess.

mopar92

May 5, 2011
    Taneytown
    Okay so forgot about this thread. The CC LT meeting has been pushed BACK to Sunday 6/2. It is now being held at J&P Pizza in Westminster at 6pm.

Russ D

Ultimate Member
    Nov 10, 2008
    Sykesville
    Deweese is a popular guy around here. Any reason to go Fiora over him? I always vote 2A first, but Deweese has done a ton for our soccer programs.

Multifaceted

Jerk of all Trades
    Jan 10, 2013
    Adams County, PA
    Deweese is a popular guy around here. Any reason to go Fiora over him? I always vote 2A first, but Deweese has done a ton for our soccer programs.

I'm relatively new to Carroll County, so I don't know of Deweese. The only republican candidates I know that filed to run for Sheriff in the 2014 elections are Chris Fiora and Phil Kasten.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    KD96

Latest threads

Top Bottom