• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MicheleM

Feb 13, 2013
    Cecil County
    Because without the ability to get their hands on these guns, the gang members will go back to school, get their degrees, and become productive members of society.

Yeah, that's how it works.

Name Taken

Ultimate Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    Central
    But he's a R conservative who will get the party back on track. I remember most here wanting him to run as VP or even P at one point so let's not dog him now support your guy.

Has ther been a single confirmed shooting let alone crime in the US where the Barret was used? Likely no.

eventhorizon

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 12, 2011
    Arnold
    Whenever I think of this guy it reminds me of that scene in "Stand by Me" with the kid (wideload) walking...boom baba boom baba

JDove

Ultimate Member
    Jun 16, 2010

It's for the donuts... If we can save just one, don't we owe it to ourselves to try?

chris-christie-eating.jpg

JMangle

Handsome Engineer
    May 11, 2008
    Mississippi
    Actually, I hear that many gang-members have actually gone back to school and opened legitimate businesses to be able to try and afford the $10,000 price tag of a Barrett.

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    Now it's time for the RNC to put up or shut up, he seems on the verge of flipping to Democrat, which be basically has to do for any national office, the RNC should drop support, or risk funding a liberal democrat next election. He probably will do that instead of following the footsteps of his buddy Bloomberg, he doesn't have the loot to fund his own reign without a party to support it. Christie hasn't really done much that couldn't be inferred from his prior record, like Obama, look at what they have done to tell what they will do instead of what they say they will do.

Decoy

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 2, 2007
    Dystopia
    Chris Christie is a shit bag, I have been saying it for years but no one would listen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom