• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BLACKTALON

Ammo is like food
    Aug 4, 2011
    severna park
    Found a guy to do the Custom exact setup I want for RPK mags and another for G3 mags.
    I will be talking to scott and hope to offer this gentleman rigs for sale at scotts

armed ferret

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 23, 2008
    McDoogal's
    bungee retention

Doesn't make a difference if bungee makes it or not.

tumblr_ly8jifrY771r2av34o1_500.gif

armed ferret

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 23, 2008
    McDoogal's
    I'm sorry but I don't understand the need for "chest rigs" outside of the military...

I'm sorry but I don't understand the need for firearms outside the military.

See how one word illustrates what a silly thought that is to have? Any other threads to shit on for us tonight?

Smitch521

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 4, 2013
    Salisbury
    I'm sorry but I don't understand the need for firearms outside the military.

See how one word illustrates what a silly thought that is to have? Any other threads to shit on for us tonight?

I should have phrased that differently. I fully believe it is within anyone's right to own an LBV (Load Bearing Vest), it's no business of the government to tell you that you cannot own one.

With that said, it just seems like some mall ninja bs to be decked out in tactical gear when you're not going to be in a situation where it is appropriate at all.

Reminds me of a friend who is 11b who went paintballing and said he came across a bunch of guys wearing multicam and decked out in tactical gear like they were operators. He asked them if they were in and their response was "in what?"

armed ferret

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 23, 2008
    McDoogal's
    Your crystal ball has told you that nobody on this board, OP in particular, will ever be in a situation where a chest rig could come in handy?

Awesome. Could you ask it the next winning powerball numbers? Thx.

Maybe he wants to have one because....he wants to have one. The **** difference does it make in your life?

Smitch521

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 4, 2013
    Salisbury
    Your crystal ball has told you that nobody on this board, OP in particular, will ever be in a situation where a chest rig could come in handy?

Awesome. Could you ask it the next winning powerball numbers? Thx.

Maybe he wants to have one because....he wants to have one. The **** difference does it make in your life?

Calm down, no one's gonna keep you guys from playing with military stuff.

BLACKTALON

Ammo is like food
    Aug 4, 2011
    severna park
    I should have phrased that differently. I fully believe it is within anyone's right to own an LBV (Load Bearing Vest), it's no business of the government to tell you that you cannot own one.

With that said, it just seems like some mall ninja bs to be decked out in tactical gear when you're not going to be in a situation where it is appropriate at all.

Reminds me of a friend who is 11b who went paintballing and said he came across a bunch of guys wearing multicam and decked out in tactical gear like they were operators. He asked them if they were in and their response was "in what?"
    Good luck carrying a rifle,pistol, ammo when the shit goes down pockets dont work well

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ObsidianCC

Latest threads

Top Bottom