• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GoodSpeed150

Nov 9, 2012
    I have three Radical uppers. Two in 300 AAC, a 16" and an 8.5", aND a 7.5" 223. I have had no problems with any of them.

I have a radical arms 7.5in AR pistol upper. No problems with it as well. (I know its not finding the OP an affordable upper, but just wanted to also give my input on it)

omegared24

Ultimate Member
    Dec 23, 2011
    Ijamsville, MD
    I just finished my lower up on my "budget" AR. I have been looking for come cheap options as far as uppers go. I came across a website that I could get a HBAR upper for $199.99. Of course, I'd still have to buy the charging handle and BCG. Just wanting your opinions on it and maybe if you can think of other options. Again, this is a budget AR. Here is the link:

https://22mods4all.com/en/ar-15/152..._optics-none/barrel_type-16_hbar_heavy_barrel

I have an upper from them and it runs fine. If you call them to order they can help you out with an HBAR setup that works for you. They can also tell you what brands they are using right now.

Mine came with a flash hider that was loose. I tightened it up and it was good to go. It has an Anderson upper and Omega Manufacturing handguard. Haven't inspected it enough to get the barrel make yet. No play on my Aero lower. My order took about 3 weeks.

It runs perfectly so far. Very accurate and casings come straight out.

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    AR-Stoner AR-15 A3 Upper Receiver Assembly 5.56x45mm NATO 16" Barrel.

At Midway USA. Has M4 barrel cut. Still a good upper for a pre False Safety Act rifle.

On sale for $299.99

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom