• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SoMD_Gen4

Apr 16, 2013
    SoMD
    Now that I got you to look at this thread, as if I knew where it was....

Where can I find cheap .40SW in the .35/round range? :lol2:

My usual spots of JBO, PSA, Midway, and AIM are of no luck right meow.

doofoo

Dec 28, 2009
    I have extra 1000 rounds of .40 Blazer Brass I would trade for .22 or 9mm.. Located in SoMD as well. I don't even own a .40 anymore.. LOL

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    www.gunbot.net

have to pay attention to shipping costs though

trop and targetsportsusa normally have free shipping in case quantities, but lately I haven't seen much case-quantities available from targetsports, just box by box where they don't cover the freight.

R1Peacock

Jan 8, 2013
    Carroll County, MD
    No more than (.35/rd) currently for target ammo. I've had good luck with Freedom Munitions - they have remanufactured and new ammo in various calibers most of the time. At the moment they are out of new .40 (normally .29/rd) but do have remanufactured in stock for (.27/rd). I shoot their new 9mm in my AR and have yet to experience any issues.

CCI currently starts at (.33/rd) and as indicated in a previous post above - it is in stock at Natchez (just FYI their shipping is a bit high). Remington, Federal and Winchester currently is (.35/rd) online.

The ammo shelf at the Walmart in S. Hanover PA was fully stocked today with everything except .22. Seems to be the norm this week with other Walmart locations stocking up as well.

RP

TapRackBang

Cheaper Than Diamonds
    Jan 14, 2012
    Bel Air
    Those prices don't exist right now. It's still ~ $0.38-0.40 for new brass ammo. Less than that is mostly reloads at $0.30-0.35. Mind you I'm talking delivered, in-hand prices. I don't think per-round prices count without including taxes or shipping.

Prices have been dropping faster lately. I look forward to the $0.29/round I was routinely paying for name-brand new brass before the panic.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    On Fri the Wally's in Manchester Lakes , Va ( near springfield , 10min from Md ) was well stock with .40 in several flavors. Decent supply of .45acp too.

Of course depending where in Md you are you have to do the match between gas money , 3bx limit , and number of tame spouses , co-workers , and children over 21 .

aquashooter

Apr 17, 2013
    Monkey Co
    United Gun, a new shop in Rockville, is manufacturing their own ammo for sale. I noticed a large quantity of .40 in stock. Don't remember the price, but it seemed reasonable for today's market. They have been selling out their 9mm for security companies for range use.

Phillipw39

May 27, 2013
    Gaithersburg
    United Gun, a new shop in Rockville, is manufacturing their own ammo for sale. I noticed a large quantity of .40 in stock. Don't remember the price, but it seemed reasonable for today's market. They have been selling out their 9mm for security companies for range use.

I will have to check it out. I have visited the shop and it is a very nice place. I just ordered a gun from them and it was $100 less expensive than I have seen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davidbanner

Latest threads

Top Bottom