• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Augie

Ultimate Member
    Sep 30, 2007
    Central MD
    Sure enough. The cases alone are arguably worth what they're charging for the loaded cartridge.

You are right there, I bought 200 rounds for roughly 160.00 shipped which is 80.00 per 100, last time Midway had Norma 308 brass it was 78.00 a hundred. This should be great plinking ammo for the M14.

F-Stop

Ultimate Member
    Feb 16, 2009
    Cecil County
    You are right there, I bought 200 rounds for roughly 160.00 shipped which is 80.00 per 100, last time Midway had Norma 308 brass it was 78.00 a hundred. This should be great plinking ammo for the M14.

This is exactly the math I did and then ordered same amount to get the free shipping. I wanted to buy Norma brass a month ago. This was great timing. I appreciate you sharing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FlokiBear

Oct 12, 2020
    .308 and .223 on Black Friday sale today, 46 cents a round for 223, 30 or 150 round boxes, free shipping over $150. 308 is 75 cents a round.

FlokiBear

Oct 12, 2020
    It says Norma teamed with RUAG. Doesn't say reloadable. So, Boxer or Berdan?

From the Norma website -

Norma Brass Cases - unmatched reloadability

NORMA Brass has become the household name among reloaders all over the world. A perfect blend of high quality copper and zinc, together with a long heritage of in-house developed manufacturing techniques, NORMA brass offers reloadability and consistency far beyond any competitors on the market.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wolfloc22

Latest threads

Top Bottom