• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ken Stanka

Mar 6, 2013
    Waldorf, MD
    Nope, sorry- Needs to be Dem. You can be a stealth Dem, but that's all that seems to get elected in this area. I just changed to DINO, and am enlisting others to do the same. Not to get off the subject, but did anyone else see Murphy's list of contributors? He donated over $100,000 to himself in 2006 alone by my first glance. WTF??? I'm guessing he's independently wealthy? You have to be a sick individual to do that for a state delegate position.

DEM it is then. If murphy has that much money then good for us. He is likely out of touch while I can shake a baby and kiss hands.

tomgreco

Ammo addict
    Sep 17, 2009
    Indian Head, MD
    Honorable Mac Middleton,

The last time the senate filibustered SB281, a bill you empatically stated you voted against, you voted for cloture. Most people realize this was more politics at Annapolis, and not consistent with what you told your constituents. You now have a rare opportunity to not yield to the political will of the Governor and actually represent the will of the people you represent. I urge you mos sincerely to not vote to end the senate filibuster this time.

Most people don't get a second chance to fix a wrong deed. Please don't let us down again.

Sincerely,

Thomas Greco

tomgreco

Ammo addict
    Sep 17, 2009
    Indian Head, MD
    Candice Quinn Kelly
    TOWN HALL MEETING - Tuesday, April 16, 2013 - 6:30 PM - Potomac Library, 3225 Ruth B. Swann Drive, Bryans Road - TOPIC FY 2014 Budget or whatever is on your mind!
    YOU CAN PARTICIPATE BY CONFERENCE CALL too! All you have to do is dial (605) 475-4000 (this is a free call) and use Participant Access Code: 627562#.

I look forward to seeing you!

tomgreco

Ammo addict
    Sep 17, 2009
    Indian Head, MD
    just received a note from MURPHY-

As I have done following every session that I have been in office, I will be holding a town hall meeting on Thursday, May 2, 2013 at the Charles County Government Building, Blue Room, 200 East Baltimore Street, La Plata, Maryland. I will discuss the Firearms Safety Act of 2013 from 6:30 pm until 7:15 pm and the remainder of the time for other legislation. I do appreciate those of you who take the time to attend my meetings and to learn more about the legislative session. So I hope you can make it.

Parshooter

Silent Majority Member
    Mar 20, 2013
    East NC
    just received a note from MURPHY-

As I have done following every session that I have been in office, I will be holding a town hall meeting on Thursday, May 2, 2013 at the Charles County Government Building, Blue Room, 200 East Baltimore Street, La Plata, Maryland. I will discuss the Firearms Safety Act of 2013 from 6:30 pm until 7:15 pm and the remainder of the time for other legislation. I do appreciate those of you who take the time to attend my meetings and to learn more about the legislative session. So I hope you can make it.
    CRAP!! I will be away on family business, wish I could attend. My apologies, I can't ditch this. Those that can make it, please calmly point out all of the lies, hypocrisy, and general stupidity of this thing as well as Murphy's own lies to us. I don't know about you, but I wouldn't even mention that the Dino's are coming. I think after the town hall would be a good time for a Liberty Tree meeting, but I don't want to call for one as I won't be able to attend. Maybe in a couple of weeks after that we could gather with any thoughts from the town hall fresh in people's minds. I would like very much to meet my fellow like-minded SMIBs.
    TomGreco, thanks for the update. I'm surprised I didn't receive this as much as I hounded Kim. Fellow SMIBs, I look forward to working with you, and I salute anyone who can attend in advance:thumbsup:

hvymax

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 19, 2010
    Dentsville District 28
    I have read through this entire thread. I'm a little confused about Murphy supposedly voting for SB281. I saw this on the http://mgaleg.maryland.gov/. It claims that Murphy voted against SB0281. Let me know what you guys think. I would like to get it straight who I am voting for. I live in Charles County.

http://mgaleg.maryland.gov/webmga/f...b=subject3&id=SB0281,h-0895&stab=02&ys=2013rs

His vote was not needed to pass the bill so he got a pass. He did vote it out of committee where it could have died though.

tomgreco

Ammo addict
    Sep 17, 2009
    Indian Head, MD
    His vote was not needed to pass the bill so he got a pass. He did vote it out of committee where it could have died though.

Exactly. Miller, Owe Malley's servant, arranged the votes so that Murphy, Middleton and alike could vote no, then come back and say "I didn't support the bill". DO NOT BE FOOLED. Middleton voted to stop the fillibuster, and Murphy has supported Owe Malley all the way. Register and become a DINO. Vote them out of the primary.

helmetmike

Sep 30, 2010
    So. MD 29B
    Check his votes on the amendments. If he votes lock step with the Speaker on the amendments and then votes No on the Bills final vote, he is no friend of gun owners.:nono:

hvymax

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 19, 2010
    Dentsville District 28
    We need to form up and come up with a plan. We need the candidates and fundraising. I have a several acre yard with a shooting range and a grill big enough for a side of beef or several large pigs. Let's do this.

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    I have read through this entire thread. I'm a little confused about Murphy supposedly voting for SB281. I saw this on the http://mgaleg.maryland.gov/. It claims that Murphy voted against SB0281. Let me know what you guys think. I would like to get it straight who I am voting for. I live in Charles County.

http://mgaleg.maryland.gov/webmga/f...b=subject3&id=SB0281,h-0895&stab=02&ys=2013rs

Look further, how did he vote in committee?

How did he vote on the amendments?

Did he support you in either of the above questions?

Mdeng

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 13, 2009
    Virginia
    Murphy voted for the bill to go out of committee. He did so after telling me he would vote no in committee if the licensing requirement wasn't removed.

He lied to my face and I will do anything I can to see that he never serves in office in MD again!

smores

Creepy-Ass Cracker
    Feb 27, 2007
    Falls Church
    Murphy voted for the bill to go out of committee. He did so after telling me he would vote no in committee if the licensing requirement wasn't removed.

He lied to my face and I will do anything I can to see that he never serves in office in MD again!

+1, he told me the same thing over the phone when he called me after reading my letters. Even though I've moved to VA, I have an axe to grind...

Si vis pacem para bellum

follow me @DiscipleofJMB - GO PENS!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom