• ...and so much more!
  • Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    Saw lots of Reloading powder
    Bulk ammo prices looked reasonable
    Lots of C&R but much of itt would need some talking down to make it reasonable.
    I did not see any Vz2008 rifles so my bud will not be going down Sunday. I think he will try Timonium cause the Va crowd stocks and shows the AK.

AirCav73

Mar 19, 2011
    North Carolina
    Arrived at the show this morning around 8:30. Only 20 or 30 people in line. Got some great deals on ammo (Federal Match 308 $18.00/box). Lots of decent prices, just have to look.

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Arrived at the show this morning around 8:30. Only 20 or 30 people in line. Got some great deals on ammo (Federal Match 308 $18.00/box). Lots of decent prices, just have to look.

Mags? I need a half dozen or so USGI type mags and perhaps some lancers for the incoming VZ58. Also looking for some Glock 17 factory mags.

AirCav73

Mar 19, 2011
    North Carolina
    Lots of USGI mags (surplus, Chinese, Korean and MagPul) and G17 mags (OEM, MagPul and Korean). Reminded me of the old gun shows here in Maryland. Walk around first. Prices vary but to me, cash was king.

Ineedone

Apr 14, 2013
    Left side seemed to have most of the GI stuff. There is a vendor in the row almost in line with the rear men's room door(it'll make sense if you see it) they have GI mags 2 for $10, and Colt GI mags for $10 each. All decent shape. Pages all seemed to be about $1 below retail.

Boss94

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    I saw some good ammo deals ( prices are start drop) got some mags at decent prices. Picked up parts and odds and ends. It was a good show . Saw a CZ Evo 3 for $725.00 and a mpx sig for around $1200.00 p mags were everywhere.

GunLvrPhD

Apr 16, 2008
    Falls Church, VA
    There was a guy on the right side making balloon animals for kids. He was excellent and made the show into a good trip for my cranky kid.

Does the guy who sells the t-shirts with military crests embroidered on the left chest ever make it to Chantilly shows these days?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davech1831

Latest threads

Top Bottom