Chantilly show, what are you looking for?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jimbobborg

Oddball caliber fan
    Aug 2, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    I'm going to get an ammo can's worth of 124gr 9mm ammo from Georgia Arms. Then I'm prowling for surplus .303 British an 8mm Mauser, then powder. And an ammo can to carry the other stuff.

BLACKTALON

Ammo is like food
    Aug 4, 2011
    severna park
    I already have a shopping list:
    3-4 IMI 32rd Uzi magazines - $10 (bring adapter to check them)
    2-3 IMI 35rd Galil magazines - $30
    2-3 Czech Vz58 magazines - $15
    2-3 Bulgarian Polymer AK-74 magazines - $15 (“Circle 10”, “Circle 21”)
    1-2k rounds of 5.45x39 @ <= 14c per rd (inc tax!!!)
    M+M M10 AK-74 (folding stock) $600+tax

I almost put a Vz58 on there, but it makes way more sense to just buy it direct from Czechpoint.
    how will you be able to get a ak-74?
    no way you are seeing ak-74 mags that cheap if you do please let me know who and uzi mags robertg was having a sale on them and he sells to us

Zombie_013

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 30, 2011
    Germantown, MD
    1. B.A.D lever
    2. Glock 21 13 round mags
    3. Glock 21 Asian military mag
    4. Magpul 30 round AR mags
    5. 30 round PUMA pps stick mags
    6. random ammo

Leaving house in one hour

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    how will you be able to get a ak-74?
    Pay seller for gun, transfer through AP&T. I have to pay the transfer no matter what, unless someone local has decided to start selling them at their shop. I seriously doubt the M10 purchase will happen, but who knows?

no way you are seeing ak-74 mags that cheap if you do please let me know who and uzi mags robertg was having a sale on them and he sells to us
    *shrugs* I was seeing Circle 10s online for $15-$20. Those were just rough price estimates to look for when I hit the show on Sunday... if someone sells 'em for $50, I'll know not to buy them.

BLACKTALON

Ammo is like food
    Aug 4, 2011
    severna park
    Pay seller for gun, transfer through AP&T. I have to pay the transfer no matter what, unless someone local has decided to start selling them at their shop. I seriously doubt the M10 purchase will happen, but who knows?

*shrugs* I was seeing Circle 10s online for $15-$20. Those were just rough price estimates to look for when I hit the show on Sunday... if someone sells 'em for $50, I'll know not to buy them.

what site did you see them for 15-20?
    http://www.robertrtg.com/g3.html uzi mags

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    Well, obviously, I can't order high-cap mags online straight to Maryland. If he's at the show, I'll buy from him.

And, yeah, I may have been going too low on the Bulgarians. *shrugs* Are there cheaper worthwhile 74 mags?

yellowsled

Retired C&R Addict
    Jun 22, 2009
    Palm Beach, Fl
    I got some pics coming of what I bought, but I saw a STAR that I was interested in. Asked to look at it, the gentleman handed to me. Asked me if I was a MD resident. I replied yup. HE said you not even allowed to touch that gun can I have it back.

I loled at him, I was like what is the problem, and he stated to try to explain why my C&R is not valid in VA. I just busted out laughing at him and told him he didnt know the laws and he now just lost a sale and walked away. What a Tool.

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Go see Dales Gun Shop - look for the big CZ sign. He's a great guy and he had 2 CZ 527's in 7.62x39 and a couple more in .223 when I left around 6:30PM today.

EDIT: and YES - he sells to Marylanders.

Saw that. Walked away with nothing on my list short some reloading supplies.

jimbobborg

Oddball caliber fan
    Aug 2, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    I managed 200 rounds of 8mm, 500 180gr .40 bullets, 500 250gr .45 bullets, 500 154gr .38 bullets, and 1000 .224 bullets, two pounds of H322, 1000 CCI 400s, 500 124gr 9mm ammo from Georgia Arms, and a few other things. Of course my truck's alternator decided to die on the way home. I picked up the truck today, and $512 including a new battery. Never buy the crap batteries from NTB, this is the second one that wouldn't take a charge anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom