• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • longgunnewb

Textbook Libertarian
    Feb 23, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Another fast way to spread this would be through Facebook. I'm not young enough or naive enough to believe that this petition will do anything but it can't hurt.

0MN1

Feb 21, 2013
    Making my first post easy. Still learning from the high amount of knowledge here! I have been reading this site for over 2 years and never created an account (I know, shame on me!).

Can I suggest changing the title to add "sign this petition" so that more visibility can be brought to the rest of the readers here? I just happened to come across this because I am literally reading every single post on this forum.

Anyway, signed.... And thank you for posting it.

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    I recognize 4 out of the last 10 names on there, hope someone other than us is seeing this.....

hippygeek

Jun 2, 2012
    Signed. Kinda amused to see this on change.org. I associate that site with being the bastion of every extreme leftist cause on the planet. Good on whoever thought to start this petition.

hvymax

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 19, 2010
    Dentsville District 28
    Signed. Kinda amused to see this on change.org. I associate that site with being the bastion of every extreme leftist cause on the planet. Good on whoever thought to start this petition.

Most anyone can start any petition here. They frequently gain public attention which many do not want and most seem to cave.

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    There's a long way to go.
    The petition aimed at stopping gun violence (which is sponsored by Mayor Against Illegal Guns...) has nearly half a million signatures.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    incase

Latest threads

Top Bottom