• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pcfixer

Ultimate Member
    May 24, 2009
    Marylandstan

Summary: FRAC, SB Tactical, B&T USA, Rick Cicero, and 25 states sue the US Government challenging ATF Brace Rule

Plaintiffs: Firearms Regulatory Accountability Coalition, Inc.,

PRAYER FOR RELIEF WHEREFORE,
    Plaintiffs respectfully request that this Court enter judgment in their favor and against Defendants, as follows:
    A. Declare unlawful and set aside ATF’s Rule and Adjudications.
    B. Preliminarily and permanently enjoin ATF from enforcing the Rule and Adjudications.
    C. Award Plaintiffs costs and attorneys’ fees pursuant to 28 U.S.C. § 2412.
    D. Grant such further and additional relief as this Court deems just and proper.

This BE HUGE.

Combloc

Stop Negassing me!!!!!
    Nov 10, 2010
    In a House
    I had one of my braced firearms out yesterday. No trouble at all. This "rule" is going to be struck down and all the chodes that scrambled like frightened mice trying to comply are going to look really dumb.

OMCHamlin

Ultimate Member
    BANNED!!!
    May 17, 2017
    The Cumberland Plateau
    I had one of my braced firearms out yesterday. No trouble at all. This "rule" is going to be struck down and all the chodes that scrambled like frightened mice trying to comply are going to look really dumb.
    Oh yeah, I forgot, you all have the most to worry about by bringing one to a range and being turned in by a fellow, “well intentioned, freedom loving, law abiding” Maryland gun owner…
    Lolololololololol…..

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    Agree. I'm still trying to see all those "I will not comply" keyboard commandos

wreckdiver

Ultimate Member
    Nov 13, 2008
    Oh yeah, I forgot, you all have the most to worry about by bringing one to a range and being turned in by a fellow, “well intentioned, freedom loving, law abiding” Maryland gun owner…
    Lolololololololol…..
    You’re not wrong. I used to get hassled for having a suppressor back in the day or 30 round mags during the Klinton ban. I hated telling people you don’t need a “license” to own a suppressor, just some time and paperwork.

INMY01TA

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2008
    Put a real stock on it and take it to the range, may as well. You’re already in compliance by not doing so.

Combloc

Stop Negassing me!!!!!
    Nov 10, 2010
    In a House
    Because putting a stock on it without registering it breaks a law enacted by congress. You yourself said "real stock" which implies that a brace is not a stock. That is correct; a brace is not a stock. Therefore, it is legal per the NFA Act of 1934.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    Merely assume that there's nothing you can do to avoid breaking a law. Just turn all your firearms in, and hope you won't be prosecuted after the fact.

Shoobedoo

US Army Veteran
    Jun 1, 2013
    Keyser WV
    Because putting a stock on it without registering it breaks a law enacted by congress. You yourself said "real stock" which implies that a brace is not a stock. That is correct; a brace is not a stock. Therefore, it is legal per the NFA Act of 1934.

Agreed.

Putting an actual stock on (versus a brace) would make it an SBR and make you an insta-felon.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Any lawsuit brought forward against an illegally imposed law has to win. The BATF cannot make a law. No matter the content, no matter of the reason.

wreckdiver

Ultimate Member
    Nov 13, 2008
    Any lawsuit brought forward against an illegally imposed law has to win. The BATF cannot make a law. No matter the content, no matter of the reason.
    Funny. Guess you haven’t been paying attention. They do whatever the F they want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom