• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Doodads

May 29, 2011
    Sarasota
    I saw this photo in the Washington Times today. I don't know about you, but if I had alcohol in my office, I'd be fired on the spot.

maryland_20130403_32jpg

Hopalong

Man of Many Nicknames
    Jun 28, 2010
    Howard County
    This is what I hate about all this. Even if the bill passes into law and the courts overturn it, O'Malley still wins. He can just blame the eventual loss on "activist judges".

gedelea

Spartan
    Jan 9, 2011
    Montgomery Co.
    They both look sauced....celebrating instead of legislating.

I wonder if she drove home afterwards?

Your tax dollars at work...nice that we (probably) are buying their celebratory drinks as well!

Klunatic

Ultimate Member
    Feb 28, 2011
    Montgomery Cty

I was in her office 30 seconds after MOM left. I ruined her celebration. I overheard them talking about having a glass of wine in a paper cup. I can only assume that was going to be at the Judiciary committee meeting that was taking place 5 mins later. I rained on her parade right after MOM left. :D

shootin the breeze

Missed it by that much
    Dec 22, 2012
    Highland
    I was in her office 30 seconds after MOM left. I ruined her celebration. I overheard them talking about having a glass of wine in a paper cup. I can only assume that was going to be at the Judiciary committee meeting that was taking place 5 mins later. I rained on her parade right after MOM left. :D

Too bad you couldn't have unloaded on her with MOM in the office and given him an earful too. However, you rock. I'm so glad you peed in her cherrios. So glad.

Last edited:

trailman

Nov 15, 2011
    Frederick
    What an ugly woman.

Oh and Dumais isn't much of a looker either. :innocent0

My question is who took the picture. Reaosn i'm asking is if you remember the photo of the computer checkers player in the Senate committie, from what I remember of that room the only people that could have taken and posted that cell phone shot would have been a state trooper or a staffer:party29:

Klunatic

Ultimate Member
    Feb 28, 2011
    Montgomery Cty
    Too bad you couldn't have unloaded on her with MOM in the office and given him an earful too. However, you rock. I'm so glad you peed in her cherrios. So glad.

Mom was flanked by his MSP Detail, they wouldn't let me get near her office while he was in there for the circle jerk. I did glare at him as he left her office, funny he didn't ask me how I was doing.:rolleyes:

My question is who took the picture. Reaosn i'm asking is if you remember the photo of the computer checkers player in the Senate committie, from what I remember of that room the only people that could have taken and posted that cell phone shot would have been a state trooper or a staffer:party29:

They had a couple of Photographers walking around with him. It was taken in her House office.

occbrian

Ultimate Member
    Jan 3, 2013
    in a cave

AWESOME

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/md-politics/unspun-kathleen-m-dumais-very-proud-of-maryland/2013/04/05/36839534-9d69-11e2-a2db-efc5298a95e1_story.html

"However, last night a man came by and told me that he was going to contact everyone that had given money to my last campaign and tell them not to support me because I worked on and voted for this bill. I don’t know who my fans are. I came here to make a difference and hopefully my constituents will recognize that."

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ObsidianCC

Latest threads

Top Bottom