• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CraZ4GunZ

Dec 12, 2008
    HoCo
    Called these guys to check on some of their sales items I received recently.
    Salesman seemed to be very short patience. Benefit of doubt here - weekend, lots of sales items, and prolly lots of calls. Anybody have experience with them?

K-Romulus

Suburban Commando
    Mar 15, 2007
    NE MoCO
    Their policy is to not sell any guns to MD. That started with the "integrated safety device" law. Not sure why they also won't sell long guns, though.

Otherwise, CDNN can be a good magazine source.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    I have never forgiven them for their no handguns to Maryland rule, I would really like to order one of those skorpions from them before they ban them.

That said I have ordered a few parts and uppers from them when the sales were good and always found their staff as polite as any in the gun business.

Kman

Blah, blah, blah
    Dec 23, 2010
    Eastern shore
    Their policy is to not sell any guns to MD. That started with the "integrated safety device" law. Not sure why they also won't sell long guns, though.

Otherwise, CDNN can be a good magazine source.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

Is this a new policy? I have purchased long guns from them. The last was a Mini 14 a little less than 1 year ago.

rob-cubed

In need of moderation
    Sep 24, 2009
    Holding the line in Baltimore
    They have some good sales now and again, but like JimBob said their no handgun sales to MD has encouraged me to buy elsewhere.

In the past, when I have ordered they have shipped fast. I'm guessing they like everyone else are getting a huge volume of orders and are short on customer service.

sunset1

Mar 23, 2012
    They will sell long guns to MD, no handguns.

Customer service is variable, although more often poor.

Aggravating habit of advertising guns they don't have.

Not a favorite of mine, although they occasionally have good deals which are actually in stock.

JohnK

Feb 10, 2013
    I have ordered from CDNN many times over the past 10-15 years. I have always been pleased with their prices and service. My last order was probably July 2012.

I live in Nebraska without any restrictions.

Schwabe

Ultimate Member
    Nov 20, 2010
    Sho'a
    You can buy cash and carry items from them no problem. They certainly had the lowest prices n TR91s and Minis. I bought a Mini circassian for like $650 shipped.

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    Their no handguns to MD policy is utterly obnoxious, especially given that they've got some unique stuff, but if they feel like they can lose handgun sales from CA and NY, I don't think MD's going to make a dent.

K-Romulus

Suburban Commando
    Mar 15, 2007
    NE MoCO
    Is this a new policy? I have purchased long guns from them. The last was a Mini 14 a little less than 1 year ago.

They will sell long guns to MD, no handguns.

. . .

Several years ago I heard the "CDNN = no handguns" policy from my FFL, who said it was because of the "integrated safety device" issue. The FFL said he tried to talk to CDNN about the details of the law, but CDNN didn't want to hear it.

I called CDNN recently after seeing the latest catalog and asked if they still did not sell "guns" to MD; the guy on the phone said "no, no guns to MD." I interpreted that as no "guns" at all, but that may be by fault. :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bapple

Latest threads

Top Bottom