• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    i contacted one of the lib/lefty politicians about his anti 2a stance and of the menu options that had to be checked, the only applicable option was "gun violence." nothing about gun rights or 2a or the like. so sure he says everyone is contacting him to reduce or eliminate guns.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Hahaha. What a bunch of non-scientists. All scientists should condemn CDC. It sunk so fast…

tjiann

MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2022
    AACo
    Hahaha. What a bunch of non-scientists. All scientists should condemn CDC. It sunk so fast…
    Agree. Just another arm of the DNC now. As a retired scientist, I find it amazing how politicized a supposedly science-based department of our government has become and how quickly it's devolved over just the last couple of years.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Agree. Just another arm of the DNC now. As a retired scientist, I find it amazing how politicized a supposedly science-based department of our government has become and how quickly it's devolved over just the last couple of years.
    Me too. I had a high opinion of CDC prior the pandemic. We make fun of them at work. It’s really pathetic. Even the historically esteemed New England Journal of Medicine has gone full retard on the trans thing….because science agenda.

GuitarmanNick

Ultimate Member
    Jan 9, 2017
    Laurel
    Well, the CDC has proven they will ignore truth and science when it comes to communicable diseases. I do not understand how they can relate anything to do with firearms to communicable disease.
    I guess they consider them addictive, so we are all addicts and must be rehabbed!

DutchV

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2012
    Me too. I had a high opinion of CDC prior the pandemic. We make fun of them at work. It’s really pathetic. Even the historically esteemed New England Journal of Medicine has gone full retard on the trans thing….because science agenda.

There's a lot more money in the trans agenda than there is in actual science. Mentioning chromosomes makes you "trans phobic".

(Just suffered through some tolerance training at work. It did not help. And the dude wearing lipstick is not a woman.)

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Well, the CDC has proven they will ignore truth and science when it comes to communicable diseases. I do not understand how they can relate anything to do with firearms to communicable disease.
    I guess they consider them addictive, so we are all addicts and must be rehabbed!
    Their conundrum is obvious. If the collect the data they 2 options:
    1. Tell the truth. Then gun control is dead.
    2. Lie, get exposed for blatantly lying (it’s a big organization and not everyone will be comfortable with that).

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    There's a lot more money in the trans agenda than there is in actual science. Mentioning chromosomes makes you "trans phobic".

(Just suffered through some tolerance training at work. It did not help. And the dude wearing lipstick is not a woman.)
    It sort of amazes half my brain that so many people throw money at a mental illness so few people have for a political purpose.

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    Politicization of science is one of the precepts of Ayn Rand's plot in Atlas Shrugged

CrueChief

Cocker Dad/RIP Bella
    Apr 3, 2009
    Napolis-ish

I can not figure out why having a different opinion of something means you are afraid or fear it (phobic).:crazy:

ohen cepel

Ultimate Member
    Feb 2, 2011
    Where they send me.
    I have not looked at the published data in years. However, there used to be a column listed as "legal intervention" or something like that. Took me a bit of time to find out that was shot by police. Which, I would not lump in with NDs and suicides.

Data, even if not manipulated, is challenging to make sense of at times. Not that it stops the libtard press from just glancing at it and making stuff up.........

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    I have not looked at the published data in years. However, there used to be a column listed as "legal intervention" or something like that. Took me a bit of time to find out that was shot by police. Which, I would not lump in with NDs and suicides.

Data, even if not manipulated, is challenging to make sense of at times. Not that it stops the libtard press from just glancing at it and making stuff up.........
    They don't care how you lump it. These are people who consider suicide by firearm "gun violence" and "gun deaths".

HaveBlue

HaveBlue
    Dec 4, 2014
    Virginia
    They know the answer. The just keep twisting and filtering the data til their answer is the one that people accept.

I’m not sure the CDC was ever all that great. If you recall in the 80’s, they pushed hard on paper toilet seat covers. Why? Because it would protect us from getting AIDS from toilet seats. Why? Because it was better to lie to us than to stigmatize.

Every time I see one of those dispensers, I’m reminded of “science”.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Comotion357

Latest threads

Top Bottom