• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HT4

Dum spiro spero.
    Jan 24, 2012
    Bethesda
    Nothing new or surprising. We could make a very long list of the causes of death more serious than mass shootings, but no one in the citizen disarmament camp would care.

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    umm.. but its firearm! they are baaad!

new law.. more than ten steps ladders will be ban!

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    These really are pointless comparisons.

What we need are common sense gun laws. Laws which allow people to defend themselves and our children where and when needed.

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    The 2 wheeled Euro-Trash needs to stay off the roads.

When they have their uppity, Euro-Trash marathon rides in Glencoe and Sparks, they literally bring traffic to a stand still.

I say 2 points for a single, 5 points for a pair, and 15 points if you take out a whole string of them.

28Shooter

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 19, 2010
    Baltimore, Maryland
    These really are pointless comparisons.

What we need are common sense gun laws. Laws which allow people to defend themselves and our children where and when needed.

Please don't use the phrase "common sense gun laws". That's the mantra of all the anti-gun folks.

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    it wasn't clear from my read of the article, but were they talking about riders running into and killing other people. same for falling, were they talking about people falling on and killing other people.

when we're talking mass killings, that is one person purposefully killing others, a whole different boat than folks killing themselves or accidentally or on purpose getting killed by carelessness of others.

I am totally 2A but when we say guns don't have the capacity to inflict serious damage, or compare premeditated killings against random acts, we're not helping ourselves or fooling anyone.

Comparing with drunk driving or distracted driving fatalities is a closer comparison. These folks didn't intend to go out and kill someone, but their reckless behavior did kill people. Without any statistics in hand, I'd guess way more folks are killed this way than by lunatics, and that is where our first focus should be.

I don't smoke and I'd love to have cigarettes banned. Butts littered everywhere, have to breathe that crap whenever I'm outside. This is the mentality of the antigunners. They don't like guns, they don't want guns, and they don't want anyone else to have guns either because there is only possible downside in their eyes. We have to get around that somehow.

trickg

Guns 'n Drums
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 22, 2008
    Glen Burnie
    I looked up some stats one time and found that you were more likely to die in an accident involving mass transportation - specifically, busses - than from a mass shooting.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Please don't use the phrase "common sense gun laws". That's the mantra of all the anti-gun folks.

I will continue to use it until I see some common sense gun laws. The phrase should belong to us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    illlocs33

Latest threads

Top Bottom