CCWSafe Podcast Of Actions After A Shooting. 35 Minutes.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    A worthwhile 30 minutes. 1 interesting thing they mention which I have always said I would do. Get a blood test for alcohol and get that out of the way.
    They said the threat will get a tox screen and if you don't it will look like the police favored you in the investigation.
    Of course they say no booze while carrying and social media posts premeditating actions. " No one tells on us better than we do ourselves".

One good point they say " You have already committed murder until found you were justified in using self defense". Kind of scary if you think about it.

Last edited:

Fox123

Ultimate Member
    May 21, 2012
    Rosedale, MD
    A worthwhile 30 minutes. 1 interesting thing they mention which I have always said I would do. Get a blood test for alcohol and get that out of the way.
    They said the threat will get a tox screen and if you don't it will look like the police favored you in the investigation.
    Of course they say no booze while carrying and social media posts premeditating actions. " No one tells on us better than we do ourselves".

One good point they say " You have already committed murder until found you were justified in using self defense". Kind of scary if you think about it.

Not only have you committed homicide, in order to claim self defense, you have admitted that you shot and killed someone.

Spaceballs

Sep 7, 2022
    Pennsylvania
    I am listening to everything these guys have posted now.

They are extremely reasonable with their advice. It's all very simple advice. Nothing new or crazy. But it's well organized and explained.

If you have been carrying for any amount of time you SHOULD have heard everything these guys are saying already. None of this should be new.

But it's always good to hear it again. And these guys explain the simple advice in detail so you get a fundamental understanding of it, rather than just a checklick of things to memorize.

For example it's one thing to know to keep your mouth shut when the cops start asking questions. It's another thing to really understand why. And I like how they have a cop and a lawyer explaining how your words can be used against you from different perspectives. I'm only through part 1 and there are like 5 examples like this already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom