• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mack C-85

R.I.P.
    Jan 22, 2014
    Littlestown, PA
    MODS: If this is not appropriate please delete.

The Littlestown Fish & Game Association is sponsoring a CCW Raffle. As the newly elected Vice President I have tickets to sell and I would like to offer my MDS brethren the following opportunities to join the fun.

7e844f41d7af9424f1ebc6476f18c36d.jpg

Some additional info....
    1. Our FFL will make arrangements to transfer the gun to a MD FFL.
    2. Cash prize will be made available to non- HQL holders.
    3. You will need to make a trip to PA to receive the magazines (they are 15 round capacity). FFL will accommodate this.
    4. Only 500 tickets will be sold!

I will be available at the club on Monday evenings from 3 to 8 pm. It's regular Trap night, open to the public, bring your boomershooter and join in!!

Note: All dates are in January.....

I will also be at the club on Saturday, the 14th and 28th from 8am - 12 pm for Sporting Clays, Hint!Hint!

If I'm not there for some reason, or out shooting, someone will have tickets available in the clubhouse.

I am also planning on hanging out at the Pub Dog in Westminster on Sat. the 14th from 1 to 3 p.m. and Ann's Dari-Creme in Glen Burnie on the 21st. from 2 - 4 p.m.

NOTE: Picture is not the actual prize. While everything pictured is included, the picture is of my EDC.
    2206758cf497e218f3d96701fcf815dd.jpg

I'm not interested in dealing with checks, mailing, PayPal, etc. However, being retired, any reason for a road trip might be considered.

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    Heck of a raffle, I'm just not close enough to the PA line to make it worth trying to meet up to buy tix. Hope you folks sell them all and someone gets a nice new gun.

Mack C-85

R.I.P.
    Jan 22, 2014
    Littlestown, PA
    Word to the wise....if Tickets sales are good at PubDog (thanks eRuby and SmKranz) Ann's may be cancelled as there are limited numbers available. Yes, the ticket sales are going that good!!!!

Mack C-85

R.I.P.
    Jan 22, 2014
    Littlestown, PA
    Ann's Dari-Creme is CANCELED.

Guys - Saturday is going to busy. I will need to be at the club in the morning till about noon for a shoot. Need to be in Severna Park for Real Estate things by 3 pm. Therefore, I can't stay, but will be swinging by with what ever tickets I have left (~12-15) about 1-1:30.

BTW - Ive asked around to try to get more, but I'm pretty sure that's all that's left for the raffle. First come, first served.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Kdaily1127

Latest threads

Top Bottom