• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    When the 26 idea was thrown in there i actually thought 27. Im just unsure of the super small size. But i guess its not a pistol im going to constantly shoot so its no big deal.

You may. You can get grip extensions to make it more comfortable to shoot. The ones I have let it take G19 mags. I like shooting my 26. I even shoot it suppressed.

G26.jpg

Kimerazor

Ultimate Member
    Aug 14, 2011
    "FEE state"
    I have a High Noon Tailgunner IWB. Love it. Also, Concealment Solutions makes a great product. The High Noon is much smaller footprint.

Chris

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jun 21, 2005
    Cecil Co, Maryland
    I run a Steven Kelley IWB holster w/Sig P-228 plus two extra magazines in a Mitch Rosen double carrier. It's comfortable for all day wear and easy to draw from. I wear a t-shirt with a "mechanic style" shirt as cover in the summer. For winter wear it's a Filson vest with an oxford shirt. Both modes of concealment do not shout out "gun" as I try to be a discreet as possible. Chris

Elgan

NRA Endowment Member
    Sep 4, 2012
    Harford County
    I double-checked my IWB for my Sig P239 today and it's a Mitch Rosen job, very nice. One of these days I'm going to get a proper double mag carrier as well, but for now I carry a single spare in a Leatherman holster (if I'm not wearing my Galco shoulder rig that has the double mag carrier on it with a heavier jacket or coat).

gunslinger

Molon Labe
    Oct 26, 2008
    North AA County
    +1 for Comp Tac Minotaur... very comfortable whether sitting, standing or walking around, hides the weapon well and provides good retention without a thumb break.

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    Holsters are a very personal thing, what might work well for one person might be a disaster for another. You need to find a company that offers a variety of holsters in both leather and kydex in many different configurations. Don't be discouraged that these companies are so busy that it takes several weeks or a few months to produce your holster. Many customers are exceedingly pleased.

Sent you a PM. :)

B1web

Cogito Ergo Sum! (cogito)
    Jan 11, 2008
    "Holsters are a very personal thing".........
    ^^^
    +1 this

If you are serious, you will end up with the infamous drawer full of holsters till you find YOUR rig. Opinions about holsters are like...well you know, opinions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davech1831

Latest threads

Top Bottom