• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • highli99

Ultimate Member
    Nov 10, 2015
    West Side
    They "lost mine" as well in between denying my permit and my HPrB hearing. Luckily I had copies of everything including cancelled checks, signed proof of deliveries, and copies of emails and letters we exchanged. Organized in binders to boot.

The HPRB overruled my denial and now I have a permit. If you have an MSP accepted G&S it would probably be faster to go through the process again. If you have a probable HPrb case then you might just skip to finish and do that.

CypherPunk

Opinions Are My Own
    Apr 6, 2012
    They "lost mine" as well in between denying my permit and my HPrB hearing. Luckily I had copies of everything including cancelled checks, signed proof of deliveries, and copies of emails and letters we exchanged. Organized in binders to boot.

The HPRB overruled my denial and now I have a permit. If you have an MSP accepted G&S it would probably be faster to go through the process again. If you have a probable HPrb case then you might just skip to finish and do that.

I'm sure you did not mean to imply that the Maryland State Police lost your Maryland Handgun Permit application?

Perhaps you meant that the United States Postal Service, or FedEx or UPS?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom