• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Moon

M-O-O-N, that spells...
    Jan 4, 2013
    In Orbit
    I've been on Cato's mailing list for well over 10 years. I discovered the Cato Institute because of some excellent pro 2A, anti gun control articles, some of the best ever written. To see their chairman offering up gun rights like that was unbelievable and unacceptable. I unsubscribed from their list today and let them know why.

And, the guy is obviously illiterate. What compromise was he talking about? All he suggested was giving up rights, not gaining any.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Follow the money ...

I've been on Cato's mailing list for well over 10 years. I discovered the Cato Institute because of some excellent pro 2A, anti gun control articles, some of the best ever written. To see their chairman offering up gun rights like that was unbelievable and unacceptable. I unsubscribed from their list today and let them know why.

And, the guy is obviously illiterate. What compromise was he talking about? All he suggested was giving up rights, not gaining any.

Some time in the very near future, possibly days BEFORE the election, Chairman Levy's 'compromise' will be plastered across The HildeBeast's campaign propaganda to lure in the independents who would generally lean Libertarian.

There is no such thing as a 'coincidence' in THIS election season. As Rush would say ...

Attachments

• Rush - doubt.JPG
      Rush - doubt.JPG
      49.4 KB · Views: 106

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads