CASA/The real MOCO Jew Haters, call for ceasefire, decolonization; condemned ‘ethnic cleansing’

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RFBfromDE

W&C MD, UT, PA
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 21, 2022
    The Land of Pleasant Living
    “CASA stands in resolute and steadfast solidarity with the people of Palestine in their relentless fight for freedom. We stand shoulder to shoulder with countless Black and brown freedom activists from around the world. We specifically condemn the utilization of U.S. tax dollars to promote the ongoing violence. We call for an immediate ceasefire to save all precious life and halt the systematic ethnic cleansing of the Palestinian people,” the Silver Spring-based organization said in a statement issued Monday as a press release and on X, the social media site formerly known as Twitter.

The statement closed, “free Palestine NOW!”

CASA later deleted the posts on X and offered an apology. MoCo360 viewed screenshots of the posts on X and on Montgomery Perspective.

But there's more....

Del. Gabriel Acevero (D-Dist. 39), who represents Montgomery County in the Maryland General Assembly, has also joined calls for a ceasefire. He was a leader of a Nov. 5 rally in Rockville advocating for a ceasefire and has issued statements on social media supporting Palestinian freedom.

Montgomery Perspective first reported that on a personal Facebook page, Acevero posted “Free Palestine” and condemned “genocide happening in Gaza.”

I want our 1.3million back.

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    It always amuses me that MD and MoCo fund an organization whose purpose is basically to sue them.

Cutting their funding would be an improvement.

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    It always amuses me that MD and MoCo fund an organization whose purpose is basically to sue them.

Cutting their funding would be an improvement.
    Gotta attract "the help" some how to clean and garden at the McMansion in Potomac, Chevy Chase, etc.

RFBfromDE

W&C MD, UT, PA
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 21, 2022
    Gotta attract "the help" some how to clean and garden at the McMansion in Potomac, Chevy Chase, etc.
    The self appointed "leadership" of the Spanish speaking community here only exploit them.

I don't know one that has any opinion on recent events in GAZA.

They got lotsa opinions about the tranny culture in public schools here though...

fishgutzy

MDS Supporter
    Aug 25, 2022
    AA County
    They're out the chanting "river to the sea" knowing full well that means the mass genocide of all Jews and all others not of their religion. Over 8 million people.
    When confronted, some claim ignorance but most will happily admit that is what they believe.

mellowcream

Oct 3, 2023
    Easton, MD
    The Israeli-Palestinian conflict is very complex, lots of history there.

However, viewing it through the lens of culture war brain vomit is less than helpful. Activist groups on both sides are incredibly cringe.

RFBfromDE

W&C MD, UT, PA
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 21, 2022
    I'm not even sure what this is supposed to mean.
    When you assert that "both sides" engage in cringeworthy behavior regarding events in GAZA, and I provided links and facts to a local, publicly funded leftist organization gone full on antisemite, I expect you to do the same regarding the other side of "both sides."

Did the MOCO GOP publish something untoward we need to be made aware of for instance?

mellowcream

Oct 3, 2023
    Easton, MD
    When you assert that "both sides" engage in cringeworthy behavior regarding events in GAZA, and I provided links and facts to a local, publicly funded leftist organization gone full on antisemite, I expect you to do the same regarding the other side of "both sides."

Did the MOCO GOP publish something untoward we need to be made aware of for instance?
    I think you're reading far too deep into this.

When I said "both sides", I was referring to the activist left (which CASA here seems to be pandering too) and the Evangelical right. The activist left seems to think that they as "black and brown" allies have some sort of alliance in the struggle of Palestinians in Gaza/West Bank - who are in some of the most densely populated areas in the world, all the while being held in this area as a de facto prison. To think they have some solidarity in their struggle is laughable. Moreover, it's funny to watch the left tear itself apart, some seem to be super worried about a "rise in antisemitism" and others support whatever is trendy, which is now Palestine.

When I think about the cringe conservatives, I'm mostly referring to neoconservative Israel supporters who think the modern state of Israel is somehow Biblical, and therefore nothing the Israeli government does is wrong and anyone who thinks the United States should stop supporting them with billions in taxpayer revenue is an anti-semite.

RFBfromDE

W&C MD, UT, PA
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 21, 2022
    When I think about the cringe conservatives, I'm mostly referring to neoconservative Israel supporters who think the modern state of Israel is somehow Biblical,
    Which it is.
    ...and therefore nothing the Israeli government does is wrong and anyone who thinks the United States should stop supporting them with billions in taxpayer revenue is an anti-semite.
    A good time to make such an observation would be when someone here starts a topic about it. Or even brings it up as part of a discussion.

Welcome aboard, BTW.

Afrikeber

Ultimate Member
    Jan 14, 2013
    Urbana, Md.
    “CASA stands in resolute and steadfast solidarity with the people of Palestine in their relentless fight for freedom. We stand shoulder to shoulder with countless Black and brown freedom activists from around the world. We specifically condemn the utilization of U.S. tax dollars to promote the ongoing violence. We call for an immediate ceasefire to save all precious life and halt the systematic ethnic cleansing of the Palestinian people,” the Silver Spring-based organization said in a statement issued Monday as a press release and on X, the social media site formerly known as Twitter.

The statement closed, “free Palestine NOW!”

CASA later deleted the posts on X and offered an apology. MoCo360 viewed screenshots of the posts on X and on Montgomery Perspective.

But there's more....

Del. Gabriel Acevero (D-Dist. 39), who represents Montgomery County in the Maryland General Assembly, has also joined calls for a ceasefire. He was a leader of a Nov. 5 rally in Rockville advocating for a ceasefire and has issued statements on social media supporting Palestinian freedom.

Montgomery Perspective first reported that on a personal Facebook page, Acevero posted “Free Palestine” and condemned “genocide happening in Gaza.”

I want our 1.3million back.
    Montgomery County politics are heavily influenced by Jews. That was CASA’s stupidity and will impact their future funding for sure.

Afrikeber

Ultimate Member
    Jan 14, 2013
    Urbana, Md.
    Montgomery County politics are heavily influenced by Jews. That was CASA’s stupidity and will impact their future funding for sure.
    Looks like the Charlottesville tiki torch nazis can sit back and take a break for awhile as the other side haters show themselves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom