• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    Any holster with a leather backing with kydex make sure you spring for the premium leather, I bought a Vedder with their plain jane leather I think Cardboard and sand paper would have been better than that piece of crap that is the non premium leather on their rapid tuck. my flank felt like hti had a bad sunburn after a day of carrying, it was rubbed pretty raw even with an undershirt between the leather and my skin.

BUFF7MM

☠Buff➐㎣☠
    Mar 4, 2009
    Garrett County
    I finally got my 3 free Hellcat mags and soft case. Only took about about 10 weeks.
    db2584ad8b102a65b20d129d8212c9dc.jpg

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk

Took a while to get mine too AND IT WAS DEFINITELY NOT THE ONE IN THE PICTURE
    I also received mine yesterday for an XD-S mod2 45 and I wasn’t very happy with the bait and switch BS. I called their customer service late yesterday and got through very quickly, talked to a nice young lady about the POS they had substituted for the range bag, I already have one from my Hellcat Pro to compare with, she told me she was ordering the range bag, at no charge, and told me it might take awhile to receive it but I would get an email with tracking when it shipped.
    If you are dissatisfied with the case you received call them and they will probably comp you with the correct range bag, but it might take some time.
    customer service # 800-680-6866
    if you don’t have one to compare it with I’ll upload a picture of the range bag to show why I think it was pretty cheesy of them to switch bags.I placed the guns and magazines just to show the capacity of the range bag over the folio bag.

Attachments

• A2568F1C-4D99-4A24-BEBF-8AE29BF884AF.jpeg
      A2568F1C-4D99-4A24-BEBF-8AE29BF884AF.jpeg
      349.6 KB · Views: 70
    • 54C936F5-5A2E-4813-8D89-097046D0B1E1.jpeg
      54C936F5-5A2E-4813-8D89-097046D0B1E1.jpeg
      264.5 KB · Views: 60
    Last edited:

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    Any holster with a leather backing with kydex make sure you spring for the premium leather, I bought a Vedder with their plain jane leather I think Cardboard and sand paper would have been better than that piece of crap that is the non premium leather on their rapid tuck. my flank felt like hti had a bad sunburn after a day of carrying, it was rubbed pretty raw even with an undershirt between the leather and my skin.
    Throw some moleskin on the back.

jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    Good choice. Hybrids suck anyway.
    The alien gear was comfortable but it felt like I had a diaper on my side. :lol2:

The We The People Holster like the Priority 1 I settled on were close but WTP holster plasitc clip and the way the retention was done caused some binding on my gas-pedal takedown lever on the P320.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Noha

Latest threads

Top Bottom