• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RFBfromDE

W&C MD, UT, PA
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 21, 2022
    The Land of Pleasant Living
    Uh, oh....

Twenty-year-old Allison Nicole Creutzer, of Eldersburg, faces charges of intentionally setting fire to grass, brush and woodland, three counts of second-degree malicious burning and one misdemeanor count of calling in a false report of a fire, according to a news release from the Maryland Office of the State Fire Marshal.

RFBfromDE

W&C MD, UT, PA
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 21, 2022
    The Land of Pleasant Living
    Large Marge made her do it!

Marge2.jpg

chilipeppermaniac

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sadly several of my neighbors in and around Manchester had their outbuildings and barns torched in the years roughly between 1994 when I moved up there and around the early 2000's.

When the building across the alley behind the Manchester Fire hall caught fire, it sure was suspicious. Pretty sure they caught the Volunteer Firefighter who set that one, and the barn fires stopped afterwards too. Coincidence?

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    Had at least one big time similar case in CA. Redding/Shasta area. Massive fires. IIRC dude was a vol.volunteer., and his dad was a fire chief, dude used delayed action fire starters, still in the pen. There is a documentary about it.
    That was a furniture or foam store or fabric place . I remember seeing that on TV if it is the same story.

TI-tick

Ultimate Member
    BANNED!!!
    MDS Supporter
    That was a furniture or foam store or fabric place . I remember seeing that on TV if it is the same story.
    You reference another one.
    I went on youtube to find the one I referenced and bailed out due to the volume of similar scenarios from all over the country.

Chit like this is clearly a mental disorder. But that should not discount from the sentence.

remrug

Ultimate Member
    Mar 13, 2009
    manchester md
    Sadly several of my neighbors in and around Manchester had their outbuildings and barns torched in the years roughly between 1994 when I moved up there and around the early 2000's.

When the building across the alley behind the Manchester Fire hall caught fire, it sure was suspicious. Pretty sure they caught the Volunteer Firefighter who set that one, and the barn fires stopped afterwards too. Coincidence?
    I remember that. One of the landowners used to let me fish his pond. He lost an outbuilding that stored a motorhome. He was an awesome guy and it made me sick to hear that happening to him.

DocPeanut

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 20, 2010
    I’m wondering if she’s responsible for the soldiers delight fire. Close to the area she was lighting up and the time frame matches up

Sirex