Carolina Safes in Waldorf moved my safe for me.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hey guys I wanted to give a shout out let you'll know Carl at Carolina Safes is a life saver. I purchased a custom built gun safe online and it was delivered at my house the day before yesterday. The fright company dropped the safe off, then when we went to move the safe into the garage I had missed the overhang height on my garage by several inches and we couldn't get the safe in the garage. It's amazing how tall a safe is sitting on a pallet with all that shipping cardboard wrapped all over it, now I know why I flunked math...:innocent0

So here I have a brand new safe sitting in my driveway and hoping rain isn't on the way. I called over to Carolina Safes and talk to Carl and told him the predicament I was in, I'm sure he heard the panic in my voice...lol. He said give me 45 minutes and I'll be over. Carl showed up right on time and was able to get my safe in my house for me. Even though I hadn't purchased my safe from Carl he treated me as if I had, you don't find a lot of merchants like this anymore. Thank you Carl for helping to get me out of a jam.

Merlin

Ultimate Member
    Dec 31, 2009
    Carroll County, Maryland
    Hey guys I wanted to give a shout out let you'll know Carl at Carolina Safes is a life saver. I purchased a custom built gun safe online and it was delivered at my house the day before yesterday. The fright company dropped the safe off, then when we went to move the safe into the garage I had missed the overhang height on my garage by several inches and we couldn't get the safe in the garage. It's amazing how tall a safe is sitting on a pallet with all that shipping cardboard wrapped all over it, now I know why I flunked math...:innocent0

So here I have a brand new safe sitting in my driveway and hoping rain isn't on the way. I called over to Carolina Safes and talk to Carl and told him the predicament I was in, I'm sure he heard the panic in my voice...lol. He said give me 45 minutes and I'll be over. Carl showed up right on time and was able to get my safe in my house for me. Even though I hadn't purchased my safe from Carl he treated me as if I had, you don't find a lot of merchants like this anymore. Thank you Carl for helping to get me out of a jam.

That's the kind of people I like to deal with. What kind of safes do they sell?

niftyvt

Ultimate Member
    Aug 21, 2010
    Virginia
    Hey guys I wanted to give a shout out let you'll know Carl at Carolina Safes is a life saver.
    I went in and spoke with them about safes and moving existing safes and they were very helpful and sounded like they knew what they were selling/doing.

I had their number on me when I started moving my safe but I got it in place fine so just filed the number away. I will be giving them a call when I pick up a used TRTL after I fill up my Sturdy. This will be a few years down the road though so I hope they are still around when I need them.

KD999

Dec 18, 2012
    Virginia
    Spent two days with Carl and he's the greatest!! Educated me but is an extremely good guy. I think I half bought a safe to see how he and one other helper would get 1,000lbs through a walk out basement slider 27" wide. Lol. He did it and I couldn't be happier. Now I am going to fill my Browning up more.

He sells Fort Knox, Liberty, Browning, and I think Winchester. Has something for everyone and NOBODY in this area moves or delivers more safes. If you are considering do yourself a favor and stop by Waldorf showroom at take a look. I just hope I can fill this up and buy another before he retires because I don't think any other company could do better.

BTW, he literally just told me about the safe in the driveway earlier today. He is a really great guy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Shive62

Latest threads

Top Bottom