• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OLM-Medic

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 5, 2010
    I can't seem to find one of these guns anywhere. The ones I do find online are around $500 dollars. Did they suddenly dry up and become expensive? I clearly remember them being $350-$400 not long ago.

I really want one in 9mm, but I'm not paying $500 for it.

ADR

Ultimate Member
    Aug 17, 2011
    Every time I see one of these posts I'm glad I bought mine when I did. I just happend to find one at Chantilly last year and people were trying to buy it from me before I got out the door.

It's still sitting in the box waiting to be shot.

lax

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2008
    Baldwin
    Yeah the way kel tech works in batches you will see a few then they really dry up. I saw one while transferring a hand gun to a friend. Wasn't planning to buy one but when the opportunity presents itself you have to pounce.

Hyper-W

Ultimate Member
    Apr 24, 2010
    Cooksville
    I am also looking for one. I'll be happy when KelTec does another batch. I might just buy two and have the other as an investment. I'm looking for a 9mm Glock version.

ADR

Ultimate Member
    Aug 17, 2011
    I am also looking for one. I'll be happy when KelTec does another batch. I might just buy two and have the other as an investment. I'm looking for a 9mm Glock version.

The 9mm Glock versions are popular. Mine is a .40 Glock version and it was the only one I saw that day. (The 9's were long gone.)

OLM-Medic

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 5, 2010
    I'll sell you mine for $600....bought them while there were still cheap. (btw...i have one in 9mm Glock and the other 9mm Beretta Mags)

Sorry but I don't want to spend even $500 on one. At that price I have better options, but I would LIKE to have the keltec instead.

OLM-Medic

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 5, 2010
    Yeah I wouldn't mind having one, but its just too much right now. Hopefully the price will go down sometime.

rico903

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011
    Lucked into a .40 Glock version locally for around $345 OTD about 6 months ago. Still looking for a 9 but like everyone says, they are going for over $500 on GB.

jimbobborg

Oddball caliber fan
    Aug 2, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    Back when NOVA Armament was an IP, they'd list when they got new ones in. Give them a call, they might have one now.

ETA I bought one FTF in Winchester two years ago. First year production, $375.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom