• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OSOK1776

Oct 26, 2011
    Glen Burnie
    :mad54:

I have been searching for about 3 weeks for a press. I have put in 2 orders for "back order" and 1 was "cancelled" by the vendor, and the other is with midway and every day the "expected date" is out another day.

Anyone got any leads on a Redding T-7 Turret Press or RCBS Turret Press

Ill provide a finders fee =)

OSOK1776

Oct 26, 2011
    Glen Burnie

BUFF7MM

☠Buff➐㎣☠
    Mar 4, 2009
    Garrett County
    I found the GBroker one previously but it states

THIS ITEM IS NOT CURRENTLY IN STOCK. DELIVERY IS 2-4 WEEKS FROM TIME OF ORDER.

contemplating the ebay one. I despise ebay though....

Love eBay or not, at times like these, sometimes we have to do things we don't like.:D
    I've been having a bit of luck there lately, I couldn't find 223 dies anywhere and I won a set two days ago for $39 new, I still haven't figured out how that auction slipped passed the vultures who have been running the to over $100 lately, got lucky I guess.:D

OSOK1776

Oct 26, 2011
    Glen Burnie
    Love eBay or not, at times like these, sometimes we have to do things we don't like.:D
    I've been having a bit of luck there lately, I couldn't find 223 dies anywhere and I won a set two days ago for $39 new, I still haven't figured out how that auction slipped passed the vultures who have been running the to over $100 lately, got lucky I guess.:D

I sucked it up and bought the ebay RCBS press you posted. I have made a handful of ebay purchases and I cannot remember a single one that was without a hitch =( im hoping on this one =)

BUFF7MM

☠Buff➐㎣☠
    Mar 4, 2009
    Garrett County
    I sucked it up and bought the ebay RCBS press you posted. I have made a handful of ebay purchases and I cannot remember a single one that was without a hitch =( im hoping on this one =)

I've got about 500 feedbacks and I'm gonna say all but about 10 were great, even the 10 I at least got a refund.

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    Check out turret press conversions on Midway usa. You can convert some single stage presses to turret.

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    I have made a handful of ebay purchases and I cannot remember a single one that was without a hitch =( im hoping on this one =)

I have many hundreds of eBay purchases.

I have had two go bad. One I had to return an item and the seller claims he never got it back (who knows), and the other one, I never got the item or a refund.

I had a few were the item was not as advertised (flaws, damage, not working), but got a full or partial refund (my choice depending on the issue).

TxAggie

Ultimate Member
    Feb 25, 2012
    Anne Arundel County, MD
    I just receives the Lee Turret Kit that u ordered from midsouthshooterssupply.com. Took exactly 1 month but u got the press kit, 223 dies, double disk set, and 223 length gauge for around $250. Their site gives you a running list of what has made it in and what is still waiting backorder. In my case, the everything but the dies were in house within 10 days, the rest of the time was waiting on the dies. If you way to make multiple orders to receive items quicker you can, but then you're paying individual shipping.

rico903

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011
    Yeah placing a decent sized order on Midway to off set the shipping gets F'd up quick if anything is on back order, then you pay separate shipping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    lsmitty67

Latest threads

Top Bottom