Can you imagine what life would be like right now if Hillary had won.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • A Lil Teapot 89

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jan 31, 2018
    I could imagine it would be about the same. Trump's election has very little effect on my lower middle class life, I doubt Hillary's would be any different. Neither wants to take any action that has any real impact anyway.

1841DNG

Ultimate Member
    Apr 17, 2016
    I could imagine it would be about the same. Trump's election has very little effect on my lower middle class life, I doubt Hillary's would be any different. Neither wants to take any action that has any real impact anyway.

President Trump at least visited the rust belt. Meanwhile Hillary was content to sit in the major cities and try and run up the score there and call everyone else deplorable. And she was caught assuring big banks not to worry about anything she said on the campaign trail because she has public and private positions. Trump at least killed the TPP. And meanwhile people in the huge cities laugh at more rural folk for "voting against their own interest." How the hell are you voting against your own interests when the Democratic candidate seems to openly despise you? I don't want to get into the big economics debate but I don't think the Dems really offered anything to a lot of people. It was just "check my website for my positions" and "Trump is bad you have to vote for us."

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX

It wasn't me, but it's not surprising. CaliCommunists and northeast libtards are moving here in droves. Unfortunately they do not wish to assimilate as proper Texans and they bring their ideals(or lack thereof) with them.

You should see some of the ads for the Dems running for office down here. One of them is an all out personal assault/indictment on Trump. If he's not pandering to minorities in the whole ad, I don't know who could possibly one up him...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom