Can i try out your glock22/23 at ontarget tomorrow?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 04RWon

Ultimate Member
    Feb 13, 2010
    Orlando, FL
    Ontarget wants insane money for rental and ammo. Just wondering if anyones going to ontarget tomorrow and if i could put about 50rds through their g22/23.
    Thanks,
    John

zombiehunter

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2008
    AH! Got busy with work and forgot about you man. I'm free tomorrow depending on time. When are you thinking?

Billcw

Ultimate Member
    Oct 26, 2008
    Hanover,md
    Ontarget wants insane money for rental and ammo. Just wondering if anyones going to ontarget tomorrow and if i could put about 50rds through their g22/23.
    Thanks,
    John

its 10 to use the gun an the 40 ammo we have is 23-24 a box ...

On Target is not Bass Pro or Walmart .. not all small shops can get thier prices or write off thier ammo

04RWon

Ultimate Member
    Feb 13, 2010
    Orlando, FL
    its 10 to use the gun an the 40 ammo we have is 23-24 a box ...

On Target is not Bass Pro or Walmart .. not all small shops can get thier prices or write off thier ammo

I was told today 25 for gun, 25 for 50 rds...I cant justify 50 bux for that little bit. Especially if someone on here will let me pop a few rounds in theirs as long as I supply my own ammo.

zombiehunter

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2008
    Their gun rentals are $10 and you can swap out as much/many as you'd like. It's a good price for that. But yeah, ammo is expensive...it's just the nature of the beast ya know? See you tomorrow Bill!

04RWon

Ultimate Member
    Feb 13, 2010
    Orlando, FL
    Shoot the 17/19............................IMHO

Then buy one of those instead of the .40 :)

Ive shoot a 19 before and already have a 9. The next pistol to the collection needs to a .40. I like the way the full frame glocks feel better in my hand.

Billcw

Ultimate Member
    Oct 26, 2008
    Hanover,md
    I was told today 25 for gun, 25 for 50 rds...I cant justify 50 bux for that little bit. Especially if someone on here will let me pop a few rounds in theirs as long as I supply my own ammo.

Umm then not sure what store you called .. we usually say between 60 an 80 and thats for an hour usually with 2 boxes of ammo and we supply everything .

But its never been 25 a gun

hogarth

Ultimate Member
    Jun 13, 2009
    Dude, go to Continental. It's $5 a gun plus ammo, and last time I was there a box of .40 was most certainly not $23-25 a box.

04RWon

Ultimate Member
    Feb 13, 2010
    Orlando, FL
    Umm then not sure what store you called .. we usually say between 60 an 80 and thats for an hour usually with 2 boxes of ammo and we supply everything .

But its never been 25 a gun

I thought 25 sounded odd, my gf heard it too though. It all worked out, met someone new, capped off a few rounds, decided i like the .40s&w, and like glock 22.

04RWon

Ultimate Member
    Feb 13, 2010
    Orlando, FL
    worked out well, nice meeting you today!

Yeah it was great! Thanks agajn, Crystal was happy that you were able to give her some pointers. I dont have near enough expierence to give good advice, only what others have taught me. Like i said too, i like the 40 and the full size glock. It took a little bit to get used to, but once i started to figure it out, getting ontarget, haha, wasnt too hard. Its a winner to me. Thanks again for taking the time to come out for us! Thanks for the 10extra rds too! 44 mag was fun wasnt it haha

zombiehunter

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2008
    Lol the .44mag was unique. First time I've ever shot a gun and been like "damn that hurt". Good trigger on it too btw.

04RWon

Ultimate Member
    Feb 13, 2010
    Orlando, FL
    Lol the .44mag was unique. First time I've ever shot a gun and been like "damn that hurt". Good trigger on it too btw.

I love that pistol. Makes you wanna start throwing Dirty Harry lines out there doesnt it lol. The pain is worth it, and once you get used to it, its really not so bad. I think it is even more fun with the win 240gr's, I like the harder hit. Like I said though, once you shoot it enough, you get used to it. I even did it one handed a few times when we were out at a buddies farm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Noha

Latest threads

Top Bottom