• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dirk911

May 10, 2011
    Church Hill
    I have a 556R Gen 2 that I purchased prior to October 2013. It's a great gun and all I just haven't used it so I'm thinking about selling it to fund other stuff. Can I sell it in MD? I heard I may be able to if I remove the flash hider..

Feb 28, 2013
    I have a 556R Gen 2 that I purchased prior to October 2013. It's a great gun and all I just haven't used it so I'm thinking about selling it to fund other stuff. Can I sell it in MD? I heard I may be able to if I remove the flash hider..

Yup.

Pull that dangerous thing of the end of the barrel. Then you can legally transfer it.

G29guy

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Feb 2, 2016
    DC area

i'm sure you could sell it as is out of state...

Sirex