Can I have another Admin review this please I feel there might be improper infraction

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

ted76

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 20, 2013
    Frederick
    I think that her, is/was a plant and didn't want to sell anything, she just wanted access to the Water Cooler to spy on us and stir up sh1t. I got that impression from her postings in the 80% tread.

:sad20: & :mad54:

Nov 19, 2015
    Carney
    So I don't intentionally frequent the Water Cooler section, this thread came up on my tapatalk app...

What in the world happened to create this meltdown?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Boomers mostly.

vJQjGEW.jpg

Don't lump us millennials in with this guy, he's an exception not the rule.

cantstop

Pentultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2012
    MD
    Never got to see his classified. :innocent0

Well, there is that.

I'd guess either his dad asked him to go on the Internet to sell some of his guns for him and he ended up here. Or, his wife told him to git da guns outta da house and he figured this was the place he could sell 'em.

Bertfish

Throw bread on me
    Mar 13, 2013
    White Marsh, MD
    Well, there is that.

I'd guess either his dad asked him to go on the Internet to sell some of his guns for him and he ended up here. Or, his wife told him to git da guns outta da house and he figured this was the place he could sell 'em.

Either of which would've been ok had he not been a jack wagon and contributed meaningfully

Truthfully,
    If you pm a administrator after an incident most of the time it goes really well and helps you better understand your infraction.
    I have done this previously. No reason to publicly wage war because you will loose big time.

This was my thought when I read the first post. He should have messaged the mods asking for clarification. Personally, his "making enemies" comment didn't seem too harsh to me; starting this thread was much worse IMHO.

If I was elected king, this thread would be a sticky on "How To Get A Permaban On MDS".

GUNSnROTORS

nude member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 7, 2013
    hic sunt dracones
    To whom the hammer tolls

Thanks I've included the screen shot as you can see I did not insult anyone but 44man insulted me by saying i was likeminded to a md legislator.

I refuse to be in a forum where people start handing out bogus infractions because they don't agree with the position of someones opinion and not an actual infraction.

If you don't like me Norton just tell me straight up and I'll find another forum. I dont know anything about you and have no idea why you are throwing bogus charges against me

JRussell87, I mean Bloodstreak ... Ma'am?

Assume you're still reading this thread. You are correct: There was an "improper infraction".

You didn't insult anyone as far as I can tell. You did issue a veiled threat, proportionate with a warning (vs a ban).

Not a big threat. Just a small tear-stained threat. A tiny little threat, soaked in red tears ... :outta her

Darkemp

Ultimate Member
    Aug 18, 2009
    Marylandistan
    So the departed member posts in a thread of Unpopular Opinions and becomes defensive when others declare his opinion to be Unpopular, then proceeds to paint himself as a martyr for his perceived righteousness and insults those who disagree with said Unpopular Opinion. When called out for inappropriate behavior he proceeds to rant and rave in every way possible using his internet judo in a futile attempt to gain credibility and support.

Sounds like a liberal to me.

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    So the departed member posts in a thread of Unpopular Opinions and becomes defensive when others declare his opinion to be Unpopular, then proceeds to paint himself as a martyr for his perceived righteousness and insults those who disagree with said Unpopular Opinion. When called out for inappropriate behavior he proceeds to rant and rave in every way possible using his internet judo in a futile attempt to gain credibility and support.

Sounds like a liberal to me.

Please don't defame Judo by associating it with this dude. Judo is "The Gentle Way" not "The Ham-Fisted, Stumble Bum, Butt-hurt, Way".

Thank you.

Darkemp

Ultimate Member
    Aug 18, 2009
    Marylandistan
    Please don't defame Judo by associating it with this dude. Judo is "The Gentle Way" not "The Ham-Fisted, Stumble Bum, Butt-hurt, Way".

Thank you.

Very true, I just didn’t want to stoop to the subjects level to characterize his behavior.

Seagrave1963

Still learnin'
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 6, 2011
    Eastern Shore
    Well now, that was quite a bit of entertainment for a sunny Sunday morning! Thank you JRussell87 for your "contributions" to the forum! and Thank you Norton (and moderators) for overseeing the misguided yoots that stumble into MDS!

(Will have to see if the Eastern Shore Visa/Green Card for JRussell87 can be revoked too!)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Noha

Latest threads

Top Bottom