• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nomo613

Nov 24, 2010
    pikesville
    This is not my work. However we can get this pattern and i am just taken with it. I can't wait to do a few in this reaper pattern.
    Scope11.jpg

Vltor-1.jpg

Barrel2.jpg

SR9C1.jpg

that is so sweeeeeeet! it would look awesome on a mossy 500 with muzzle brake, and pistol grip. (also would make the coolest desert eagle. now thats gangsta!)

Onua

Ultimate Member
    Sep 13, 2008
    Carroll County
    The backstraps can be removed and left black. The whole grip area could be masked off, but i would do the backstraps. Since they cover a large portion of the grip surface on an M&P.

thanks, I will see what she thinks. I'll need to get a pic into paint or maybe a line drawing of one so she can see what she likes

dirk911

May 10, 2011
    Church Hill
    Good Luck with the business! I recently sold my camo dipping business in QA county. I dont miss doing it yet but it is a really cool process. If you havent already worked with a supplier, TWN industries are outstanding to deal with and offer a decent 2 day training program at their facility to shorten the learning curve a bit and they will give you a certificate for attending.

gunrunner

New MK12 Mod 0 Fan
    Dec 20, 2008
    Clear Spring, MD.
    Good Luck with the business! I recently sold my camo dipping business in QA county. I dont miss doing it yet but it is a really cool process. If you havent already worked with a supplier, TWN industries are outstanding to deal with and offer a decent 2 day training program at their facility to shorten the learning curve a bit and they will give you a certificate for attending.

Your right. We have an account with TWN. They are building our tank and we are going for the cert program. Why aren't you doing it anymore? What did you specialize in? We are doing firearms specifically at first anyway.

dirk911

May 10, 2011
    Church Hill
    Your right. We have an account with TWN. They are building our tank and we are going for the cert program. Why aren't you doing it anymore? What did you specialize in? We are doing firearms specifically at first anyway.

If you look up Eastern Shore hydrographics, llc on facebook you can check out some stuff I did in the pics (dont worry, no competition here lol I sold off the equipment). The problem was the demand. I Took a little bit of everything from automotive, euro skull mounts, guns, bows, and odds and ends. I did the work in a shop about 5 miles from my house and just on the side from my full time job and It turned into a full time spot instantly with the demand. Our son was diagnosed with cancer when he was 3 months old and we just had another baby so our hands were/are super full and the business was the easiest thing to get out from under. There is plenty of demand so im sure you will do great. Good luck with it!

LineofSight

MSI Member, NRA Member
    Oct 4, 2010
    All OVER
    The wait time is killing me. The more I see the reaper finish, the more I'm torn. Let my Scar be your first customer. :) I think I'm sold on that and not ATACS.

May 13, 2005
    I really liked the designs you posted and the detail and prints that can be done. Sorry dude nothing against you, but it's been long enough. Next time I have the cash and some firearms in need of a new look I will see if you are up and running. I ended getting 3 guns done with another method and they turned out great - thread of pics in the water cooler. Maybe next time.

gunrunner

New MK12 Mod 0 Fan
    Dec 20, 2008
    Clear Spring, MD.
    Here is a bump.... I have several guns I need to get done this month. Hope you are up and running.

As a matter of fact we are finalizing the setup at our new shop now. We had some major setbacks last year, but things are looking up now. We have partnered with one of the other industry partners here and will have an FFL at our disposal. So doing complete weapons won't be a problem. I wasn't going to go there just yet, but you asked so I told.

I would also like to add that those of you that have waited for me to get this to materialize will be treated well. I know who you are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Jtlambo

Latest threads

Top Bottom