• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    :banghead::banghead::rant2::banghead::rant2:

tried to go to work today and route 4 is still closed northbound. Everybody is using route 2. i could walk faster than the cars. (yeah.. i made a u-turn and headed back home).

been living here for 11 years and love the county but when shtf/evacuation time.. we are shit out of luck getting out of the county.

/rant

WeaponsCollector

EXTREME GUN OWNER
    Mar 30, 2009
    Southern MD
    Sat in traffic for 3 hours just to go 15 miles yesterday. Today with rt4 being completely closed and other roads in the area closed and clogged up no matter which way we try to go, I called my boss and he told me to go back to sleep.
    Thank goodness for liberal leave.
    Here's why rt4 is closed for anyone who didn't see this picture yet, took it last night.

Attachments

• IMG_0880.jpg
      IMG_0880.jpg
      55.3 KB · Views: 329

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    Sat in traffic for 3 hours just to go 15 miles yesterday. Today with rt4 being completely closed and other roads in the area closed and clogged up no matter which way we try to go, I called my boss and he told me to go back to sleep.
    Thank goodness for liberal leave.
    Here's why rt4 is closed for anyone who didn't see this picture yet, took it last night.

yeah.. saw that car yesterday on the way home. it only took me 10min extra heading home yesterday using backroads ( 301 then cut thru old marlboro pike then 4) which exits about 1/4 mile before the bridge over pax river and near that car. took me 3 hours going in the morning.. but everybody wanted to use route 2 north today.. it was backed up 1 mile south of mt harmony road.. as soon i hit mt harmony.. i just turned and headed back home.

Edward78

Apr 4, 2009
    Newburg, MD SoMd
    I have not been to work since Wednesday I have been reloading every empty piece of brass I have to fill. :D This is my only way out I live in the back part of Clifton on the Potomac and we have no water the main is at the bottom of that hole :sad20:

298973_230555006991795_100001118928609_583854_535306541_n.jpg

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    I have not been to work since Wednesday I have been reloading every empty piece of brass I have to fill. :D This is my only way out I live in the back part of Clifton on the Potomac and we have no water the main is at the bottom of that hole :sad20:

298973_230555006991795_100001118928609_583854_535306541_n.jpg

yikes!!

you need one of this!

10.jpg

you know how long before they can have some other way to get you guys out?? hope you have plenty of food etc.

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    :banghead::banghead::rant2::banghead::rant2:

tried to go to work today and route 4 is still closed northbound. Everybody is using route 2. i could walk faster than the cars. (yeah.. i made a u-turn and headed back home).

been living here for 11 years and love the county but when shtf/evacuation time.. we are shit out of luck getting out of the county.

/rant

So your plan at SHTF time is drive drive into southern PG County?

Edward78

Apr 4, 2009
    Newburg, MD SoMd
    An Ark sounds like a good idea but theirs allot of MD Shooters and they all have allot of Guns and a good MD Shooter never leaves a Gun behind :D or a fellow Shooter.

h2u

Village Idiot
    Jul 8, 2007
    South County
    route 4.. between 301 (upper marlboro) and 208 (waysons corner)

That's the 408 on ramp to 4 in the background where the people are standing. Took me an hour to get to that exit yesterday, only to find it closed. Had to turn around and use the backroads over to 214 to get to the Beltway. Took me three hours to get to Alexandria.

Today is a different story. Saw some neighbors standing around in the road this morning and went to see what was up. Turns out some had tried to get to work via every known road in the area and failed. We're temporarily trapped until BGE gets downed power lines from across one road.

I'm staying home today.

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    That's the 408 on ramp to 4 in the background where the people are standing. Took me an hour to get to that exit yesterday, only to find it closed. Had to turn around and use the backroads over to 214 to get to the Beltway. Took me three hours to get to Alexandria.

Today is a different story. Saw some neighbors standing around in the road this morning and went to see what was up. Turns out some had tried to get to work via every known road in the area and failed. We're temporarily trapped until BGE gets downed power lines from across one road.

I'm staying home today.

my bad.. yes. its 408.

i tried to go to work this morning.. route 2 packed all the way to dunkirk...

c-03003

Sep 6, 2011
    Fort Washington, MD
    I work at Upper Marlboro and live in Fort Washington. Only way to get out of Upper Marlboro yesterday was to get on 4 South until you get to Prince Frederick. Took the bridge to get to Charles County and used Brandywine Road to get to Rt. 5. What a waste of time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom