• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • milldog

Apr 16, 2011
    College Park
    I mourn for my former state; was just advising my dad about the merits of purchasing a Mini-30 over an AR a few weeks back..time to restart the Jefferson State movement.

Attachments

• jefferson.jpg
      jefferson.jpg
      31 KB · Views: 227

aquaman

Ultimate Member
    Sep 21, 2008
    Belcamp, MD
    its really a shame about califorina. its a beautiful state, has silicon valley, a gdp larger than france and 1 out of 7 americans live there. if only the gop could have held onto that state, its going to go bust and drag all of us down with it

Trenchfoot

Kent Island native
    May 17, 2013
    Stationed in the PRK
    Hopefully I only have 3 months left here in Kalifornia...

The thing that upsets me most is that I am a Veteran of OIF, OEF, ops against Somali piracy and South American cartels, and If I am still in this state on JAN 1, I will immediately become a felon, not because I did anything, but because the CA legislature wants me to be. I spent the last 8 years defending the freedom of people halfway around the globe, and my freedom continues to be chipped away at home.

Last edited:

RCH

Will work for ammo.
    Mar 18, 2007
    PG County
    Sad what the gun owners of CA have to endure, and what our future will look like if we don't vote these liberals out of our state assembly in 2014.

john_bud

Ultimate Member
    Sep 23, 2009
    its really a shame about califorina. its a beautiful state, has silicon valley, a gdp larger than france and 1 out of 7 americans live there. if only the gop could have held onto that state, its going to go bust and drag all of us down with it

Ronald Reagan made sure the gop will never regain power when he allowed 11million liberal voting on the dole Iillegals to become citizens. Think what our rights will be after obummer gers 35million of them. ..

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Kdaily1127

Latest threads

Top Bottom