• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • obiii

Jun 2, 2010
    Allegany County, MD
    Just got an ad from Cabela's. The one that I am familiar with is in Pennsylvainia. The sale is good from the 8th through the 18th.
    They have several firearms on sale that seem like a pretty good deal. A Dragunov 7.62 x 39 mm with 5 10 round magazines, sling, and cleaning kit on sale for $349.99. They also have a 7.62 x 54 mm Mosin Nagant for $99.00.
    Wish I had some money.
    OB

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    You would still have the problem of buying regulated arms (in the case of the AKs) over state lines, transfers would eat your savings to nothing.

ezeerider

Mount Airy, Marylandistan
    Feb 10, 2009
    Mount Airy, Md.
    Just got an ad from Cabela's. The one that I am familiar with is in Pennsylvainia. The sale is good from the 8th through the 18th.
    They have several firearms on sale that seem like a pretty good deal. A Dragunov 7.62 x 39 mm with 5 10 round magazines, sling, and cleaning kit on sale for $349.99. They also have a 7.62 x 54 mm Mosin Nagant for $99.00.
    Wish I had some money.
    OB

Could you forward that ad to me, please?
    spinninwheelz@yahoo.com

M1hungry

May 29, 2010
    Perry Hall
    Wish I had some money.
    OB

Don't know where you saw that. I checked their web site in the gun locker section and they only have one there and that is a Remington Mosin Nagant for $999.99.

mbz300sdl

Gone living free now!!!
    Apr 12, 2010
    South Carolina
    Wish I had some money.
    OB

I found the ad for the Dragunov but not the Mosin

obiii

Jun 2, 2010
    Allegany County, MD
    It's a snail-mail ad. Cabela's Summer Clearance Sale July 8-18. Just read the fine print...Hamburg PA store only. Route 61 and I-78 exit 29.
    Sorry.

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    I have my hands on this flyer from the WV store. Nice and they even have my Laminate Savage on sale again that I want. Dates match

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom