• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Cabelas has free shipping again.
    12/20ga Gun Clubs on line only at $59.99/flat with free shipping no tax.
    Just ordered 6 flats.

Is that just on that item ? I was just at the site and didn't see any free shipping code. Do you have a code to apply ? I need some reloading supplies.

tball

Ultimate Member
    May 20, 2010
    St. Augustine, Florida
    Thanks RedCobra. I took a friend to the Trap range last weekend went through a case last weekend and need some more. Thanks for the heads up! Cheap ammo notices are much appreciated!!!!

circleshooter

Ultimate Member
    Nov 8, 2009
    Baltimore County
    Lately? Shells seem to have gone up in the last 3 months. Also no tax.

It seems like Dick's puts Gun Club on sale every few weeks. Cabelas $59.99/flat price is decent when you factor in no sales tax and free shipping, but I'm just saying that price can routinely be beaten locally by a few bucks, even with the tax.

Hey, I appreciate you posting this and I'm not busting on you. Really. I'm going to look at their price on 28 gauge Winchester AA's. I need a couple more cases to acquire hulls for reloading. I just like to support local business whenever I can and often the best price can be Found locally.

Example:

Cabelas 12/20 Gun Club - $59.99
    Bass Pro - $58.29 (including tax)

Cabelas 12/20 Winchester AA - $84.99
    Bass Pro - $80.55 (including tax)

Cabelas 28 gauge Winchester AA - $109.99
    Bass Pro - $116.59 (with tax)
    Loch Raven - $116.59 (with tax)... But this is where I'm buying it!

And I understand that Cabelas will bring it to you. That is a bonus.

zombiehunter

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2008
    It seems like Dick's puts Gun Club on sale every few weeks. Cabelas $59.99/flat price is decent when you factor in no sales tax and free shipping, but I'm just saying that price can routinely be beaten locally by a few bucks, even with the tax.

Hey, I appreciate you posting this and I'm not busting on you. Really. I'm going to look at their price on 28 gauge Winchester AA's. I need a couple more cases to acquire hulls for reloading. I just like to support local business when I can and often the best price can be Found locally.

Don't forget time, gas and wear and tear on vehicle ;)

circleshooter

Ultimate Member
    Nov 8, 2009
    Baltimore County
    Don't forget time, gas and wear and tear on vehicle ;)

Indeed, you are correct. But as I said, I think it's very important to support local business. Last I looked Cabelas ain't local. And c'mon isnt going to Bass Pro and drooling on stuff more fun than waiting for UPS?

Hey, I understand that sometimes it makes sense to buy online. It's just that I would rather support someone local if all I'm really gonna save online is a couple bucks. And this is for ammunition. I doubt I'd ever buy a gun online - certainly not a new gun. I like to have a place I can go if I have questions or problems.

Redcobra

Senior Shooter
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 10, 2010
    Near the Chesapeake Bay

Hey, I appreciate you posting this and I'm not busting on you. Really. I'm going to look at their price on 28 gauge Winchester AA's. I need a couple more cases to acquire hulls for reloading. I just like to support local business whenever I can and often the best price can be Found locally.

Example:

Cabelas 12/20 Gun Club - $59.99
    Bass Pro - $58.29 (including tax)

Cabelas 12/20 Winchester AA - $84.99
    Bass Pro - $80.55 (including tax)

Cabelas 28 gauge Winchester AA - $109.99
    Bass Pro - $116.59 (with tax)
    Loch Raven - $116.59 (with tax)... But this is where I'm buying it!

And I understand that Cabelas will bring it to you. That is a bonus.

Last time I lugged 6 flats of shells across the lot at Dick's my back was like......However, my UPS man hates me.
    Getting to Dick's in WM is not so bad. At Hunt Valley it can be a pain. Bass Pro at Arrundle Mills is a hike for me and the last time I went it took 4 hours to buy a gun and it must ave been 1/4 mile to the car from the store.

Ganegrei

Comblock Convert
    Jun 23, 2011
    Somewhere in BoCo
    I can get a better price on club loaded 12 gauge at Wal Mart. Short drive, on the way to the range, and I can pick up some bulk .22 at the same time. Plus I don't have to deal with UPS. They hate delivering to my Condo and I usually have to go to their depot to pick up my shipment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Shive62

Latest threads

Top Bottom