• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cantstop

Pentultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2012
    MD
    Good price, but with black Friday two weeks away several IP's will most likely be selling lowers under $100 out-the-door.

Clifjr

Feb 2, 2014
    Germantown
    Yeah I got that email also this morning. Good price but will Cabela's transfer? It was my understanding Cabela's won't sell guns to out of state residents?

jeffie7

Ultimate Member
    Aug 14, 2015
    Loudoun County
    I didn't try but I assumed they would ship to FFL.

Question is what happens after next Tuesday? If Hillary gets in I'm pretty sure we will see a spike for a month or two/year... that will easily make Black Friday prices look painful.

Anderson lowers can be found cheap no doubt. The trick is finding them in stock.

Drmsparks

Old School Rifleman
    Jun 26, 2007
    PG county
    thanks, I missed that the first time I went through their site.

I'm looking for a cheap lower for an SBR project. I don't want to use up any of my pre 2013 lowers on that.

I just looked jlowes up. Looks like they're in maryland and they have them listed for 59.99 on their site.

Yes, he is a MDS Industry Partner and is in Northeast MD- off I-95, a few miles north of the Susquehanna River.
    He had Anderson lowers for $49 just a couple weeks ago. I'm surprised he is able to get them right now. If anyone is hesitating, now is the time to jump. I can promise that if Hitlery wins the prices will skyrocket and availability will dry up.

earlybirdnj

Aug 1, 2013
    Jlowe is the only one to use in cecil or Hartford county...best prices, service and selection available.

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    If it wasn't so far...

Wrong side of Baltimore for me. Even with no traffic it is about 90 minutes each way. 6 hours of total driving might be worth my time and gas to pay $20-30 more each and get them right down the street from me :-(

Anyone know if 2A or anyone is carrying Anderson lowers or anything similar? Other than people panic buying them I am not worried about laws changing even if HRC is installed. But after taking my first AR-15 to the range today...I am hooked. So long as laws hold, who knows about the future on what I'll own. That said I'd like at least one more complete rifle at some point and I'd love to have a spare and/or one to build as a pistol. Probably build it as a pistol just in case.

So picking up my limit of lowers would be nice, but I also don't have the spare change to spend $200+ on a pair. I also don't have all that time anytime soon :-(

GolfR

Ultimate Member
    Oct 20, 2016
    Columbia MD
    I stopped in to 2A yesterday and they are completely out of lowers with no good estimate for when they will get their next shipment. I also stopped into Fox Fireams in Columbia and they are out as well.

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    I stopped in to 2A yesterday and they are completely out of lowers with no good estimate for when they will get their next shipment. I also stopped into Fox Fireams in Columbia and they are out as well.

Yeah fox is where I got my spikes lower. I could be wrong, but my hope is sitting back and chilling for a month or two and either a panic will subside or everyone is going to be unloading at fire sale prices

That said if I do need to head up through Cecil I'll stop in and check it out on the off chance. 3 hour round trip to pick up is annoying, it is two trips that long that just won't work right now.

cantstop

Pentultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2012
    MD
    IIRC, Fox firearms sued the owner of this forum and made life miserable for the Mod's as he forced them to take off work to attend court. Fox firearms is on most folks of this forum's persona non grata list.

IIRC, Fox firearms sued the owner of this forum and made life miserable for the Mod's as he forced them to take off work to attend court. Fox firearms is on most folks of this forum's persona non grata list.

This is correct. I will not spend money at:
    Fox Firearms (screwed MDS)
    Cheaper Than Dirt (price gouging, cancelling orders and re-listing the same item at 3x)
    Dicks (taking payment for 10k+ AR's and cancelling after CT)

fiveloaves

Sep 9, 2013
    Montgomery County
    Unfortunately, while I was canoeing back across the Susquehanna, I ran in to some rough water and lost them both.

Here is the picture if you ever have to provide proof

Attachments

• canoe.jpg
      canoe.jpg
      35.9 KB · Views: 161

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine

I've gotten some good deals at Fox and will continue to go there since they are close to my office.

No question that they acted stupidly with MDS, but part of the issue was the freeze on creating new IP accounts which lasted for more than a year. They were a new shop and wanted to be set up on MDS as an IP. I think they even offered to pay more money to expedite the process but were turned down. They kept using the classifieds which was against the rules and got banned, and then stupidly sued. Not trying to dig all this up, just adding a little context. It's time to let some of this stuff go, we need to be unified in the fight against the antis.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Jtlambo

Latest threads

Top Bottom