• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gskwared

Supreme Being
    Feb 4, 2013
    Carroll County
    god I hate california. Nanny state at its worse. Although Maryland is like California-light. Everything they do there, Owe'Malley tries here.

Watch this carefully. If they do it, MD wont be far behind!!!

Mr H

Banana'd
    This is all the more reason for people in MD to start communicating with their representatives, at ALL levels.

If we don't let them know now that we are still unhappy and that we won't let up??

Well, then we will have earned our condition as subjects rather than Citizens.

240 towles

master of puppets
    Mar 31, 2009
    ?
    gun owners in cali who have not left yet deserve what they get. That state is beyond lost when it comes to gun laws / 2A rights

240 towles

master of puppets
    Mar 31, 2009
    ?
    625628_484313364951642_1298031134_n.jpg

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Wow. I'm glad CA has a bunch of extra money for the millions it will cost to fight the lawsuits.

clay_shooter

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Nov 27, 2011
    MoCo
    Someone will eventually have to make a version of the AR15 that doesn't take removable mags.

The AR57 loads from the top and ejects out the bottom. You could do a fixed mag on top like that.

Boom Boom

Hold my beer. Watch this.
    Jul 16, 2010
    Carroll
    A buddy of mine moved from VA to northern CA two years ago for work. Had to sell most of his gun collection and take his son out of school. Told him moving there was big mistake. I've been there enough to know I will never live there. He didn't listen. Now he and his son hate it and want to move again. They're tired of dealing with weirdos. Taxes are crushing his income. Live and learn.

wilcam47

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2008
    Changed zip code
    A buddy of mine moved from VA to northern CA two years ago for work. Had to sell most of his gun collection and take his son out of school. Told him moving there was big mistake. I've been there enough to know I will never live there. He didn't listen. Now he and his son hate it and want to move again. They're tired of dealing with weirdos. Taxes are crushing his income. Live and learn.

MD is falling into similar fashion...:sad20: I wish I had never lived there and am glad I left...5yrs of my life I'll never get back...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Jtlambo

Latest threads

Top Bottom