• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Applehd

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 26, 2012
    Don't fret... mine came in just under 6 weeks... give them another week or so...

Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County
    They always get their money immediately. They are very efficient at it.
    Only after they charge your card/cash your check does the ~~~ 6 week wait begin.

Look closely at every big white envelope.
    I had a junkmail envelope that looked exactly like it and almost threw it away.

Picture of envelope sent with mine:
    http://www.mdshooters.com/showpost.php?p=2210174&postcount=178

Second - it was also much thinner than I expected. It only had the licence. Knowing government I was expecting a fat, letter sized envelop with a copy of various rules, welcome letter, brochures and assorted stuff you don't need.

Yingpin

Ultimate Member
    May 31, 2013
    Kingsville, MD
    I mailed mine on 6/14/13 and my card was charged by the ATF on 6/20/13. The envelope said it was mailed on 6/28 and it was in the mail for me sometime last week while I was on vacation. The EXP Date is July 1, 2016.

The entire process was done in three weeks.

Applehd

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 26, 2012
    Second - it was also much thinner than I expected. It only had the licence. Knowing government I was expecting a fat, letter sized envelop with a copy of various rules, welcome letter, brochures and assorted stuff you don't need.

Lil' sleepy... so pardon if this has already been mentioned... you will get the nondescript envelope and then in about another week or so, you will receive a LARGE envelope full of rules and regulations and forms and a book of C&R eligible guns and Safety Information and joy, oh joy of joys... Oh how happy you will be ... when you see most of it is dated @ 2005 or 2010 or whenever... but you will get more than your C&R license... :thumbsup:

Attachments

• ResizedImage_1373491028734.jpg
      ResizedImage_1373491028734.jpg
      78.1 KB · Views: 99

Maxsplat

Apr 11, 2013
    Westmonster
    Thanks for all the replies! I havent check the forums nor did I get notifications of updates so I'm just now seeing what has been said. Again Thanks for all the information I really appreciate it!

Look closely at every big white envelope.
    I had a junkmail envelope that looked exactly like it and almost threw it away.

Picture of envelope sent with mine:
    http://www.mdshooters.com/showpost.php?p=2210174&postcount=178

What is the return address listed there? I'm going to need to go digging and make sure I didn't miss anything. I have a huge pile of junk mail to be shredded so I need to go digging through it before I start shredding.

Nevermind I see you already answered that question.

Maxsplat

Apr 11, 2013
    Westmonster
    Anticipate 2 months, and then be happy if it comes in earlier. They seem to be being processed fairly fast now, but a four weeks is nothing!

The part that sucks is that 2 months is longer than it too to get my handgun out of MSP purgatory. I know I was lucky with that but still. I'm just trying to help do my part to boost the economy. :lol2:

crudmucosa

Dec 28, 2009
    Woodlawn
    Just got mine!

Card charged on 6/26, license arrived in the mail today.

I am over the moon with excitement. Now I gotta figure out how not to go broke ordering C&R goodies.

--Desmond

Arcamm

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    It took me 66 days to receive mine. I sent it out in March. This is how mine worked. I sent it to GA or where ever I was suppose to send it, I don't remember. Eight days later, the cc was charged. Five days later it arrived in WV where it was processed. When I called, they told me it could take 60 days from the time it reached WV. It took a few days less.

Maxsplat

Apr 11, 2013
    Westmonster
    So I called today and the gentleman I spoke with basically said that it was received (I assume in West Virginia I didn't ask) on June 4th and that I should have something, denial or approval, in 60 to 90 days. At this rate I'm just going to go buy another modern handgun and see which comes first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom