• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    I still say get either an SMLE or a K-31 while you can. Those are drying up and getting expensive faster than the Mosins or SKS

novus collectus

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 1, 2005
    Bowie
    Now the wait begins.:innocent0..But have time to decide what will be the first purchase..:)

If you have the money, get the CZ82, CZ52 and the 1895 Nagant all at the same time if someone has all three. That way you save on shipping big time ($30-$60 savings). But Joppaj is probablyright, the K31 and the Enfield might be the first because they might not be around at this price soon.

boule

Ultimate Member
    Oct 16, 2008
    Galt's Gulch
    ATF is gonna go nuts. That makes 4 applications from this forum alone sent to them today (yeah, mailed mine, too). Let's see who gets the papers first and who ATF is gonna blame for all that work.

novus collectus

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 1, 2005
    Bowie
    ATF is gonna go nuts. That makes 4 applications from this forum alone sent to them today (yeah, mailed mine, too). Let's see who gets the papers first and who ATF is gonna blame for all that work.

Outof curiousity I was going to do an FOIA request with the ATF, but their form page just did not work. I was planning on asking how many C&Rs there are in MD right now.

bkraft

Jul 24, 2008
    Eldersburg
    Mine is on order. Just waiting on Samco. They claim it will ship in the next 2 weeks. I ordered it almost a month ago.:sad20:

I'm in the same boat waiting on a 91/30 I ordered from AIM back the week before Xmas. I see on their website it says they are currenlty shipping orders placed on the 19th of December, but I haven't seen any charges hit my account yet :sad20: Likewise, I'm waiting on my Century order which is almost two weeks old.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom