• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • houserocker

Guero Loco
    Jan 14, 2008
    Laurel, DE
    That one was probably turned into a fiddy rock, when our dear leader was mayor of Balt. and gave $50 to buy a rock for every gun they could find. Stolen? NO PROBLEM! We don't check no numbers, we just melt them down for you so there will never be any evidence!

As attractive as that conspiracy theory might be, it apparently went missing
    long before MO'M was even a gleam in his ol' Father's eye-sometime in the early part of the 20th century.........(plus it was in FEDERAL custody).

houserocker

Guero Loco
    Jan 14, 2008
    Laurel, DE
    If I had one to chose from, though, I'd want the FN Browning M1910 that Dr. Carl Weiss used to shoot that sumbich Gov. Huey P. Long, The Kingfish, in the Louisiana Governor's Office in 1935. Talk about controversy....
    Huey2Small-300x225.jpg

http://raysblogspot.blogspot.com/

houserocker

Guero Loco
    Jan 14, 2008
    Laurel, DE
    One of the pope's guns? Or more correctly the Swiss guard's guns. Like this, from the fire blog. Apparently they used K31s for awhile so that would be cool too.
    Yeah, I would imagine that a stroll through the Swiss Guard's armory would be pretty impressive.

Alec Hidell

Life Member MOPH
    Mar 3, 2014
    Connecticut
    Oswald's M1 s/n 4314215

I don't think anyone's claimed it, or at least isn't admitting to it. The information is from LHO's USMC Data Book, which apparently sold on Ebay a few years ago.

It's on my list of guns to look for when I make trips to the CMP, but so far, I haven't been lucky enough to find it.

I believe there's a guy in CT who has it, unless there's more than one with that s/n; bought it as surplus at the armory at MCRD in San Diego in 1963.

"May those who love us, love us,
    And those who don't love us,

May God turn their hearts

And if their hearts cannot be turned,

May he turn their ankles,

So we'll know them by their limping."

Ancient Gaelic Blessing- Author Unknown

Bertfish

Throw bread on me
    Mar 13, 2013
    White Marsh, MD
    This is a cool thread, very good read.

There is a revolver in my safe that my grandfather had for a number of years. It was SUPPOSEDLY used by Bonnie and Clyde to kill a Sheriff but I put no weight on that story at all. Wonder if there is any way to check

JHE1956

Apr 16, 2013
    Annapolis
    A few others I can think of:

Audie Murphy's Carbine
    LT John Ross Chard's Webley RIC
    Patton's General Officer's Colt 1908
    An OSS-Issue Colt 1903 and/or High Standard Suppressed 22

Machodoc

Old Guy
    Jun 27, 2012
    Just South of Chuck County
    This is a cool thread, very good read.

There is a revolver in my safe that my grandfather had for a number of years. It was SUPPOSEDLY used by Bonnie and Clyde to kill a Sheriff but I put no weight on that story at all. Wonder if there is any way to check

Contact the History Detectives television show. I think they've done a lot of research on B&C weapons for one of their shows.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Obviously not C&R, but the M4 used by a SEAL to kill Bin Laden. I know the 30 round mag with 27 rounds left in it was given to the woman who tracked his courrier to the compound where he was killed.

For that matter, Bin Laden's AK.

chale127

Ultimate Member
    Nov 5, 2008
    Brooklyn, MD
    Obviously not C&R, but the M4 used by a SEAL to kill Bin Laden. I know the 30 round mag with 27 rounds left in it was given to the woman who tracked his courrier to the compound where he was killed.

For that matter, Bin Laden's AK.

I thought I read they had HK 416's

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davidbanner

Latest threads

Top Bottom