• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • methlab

Mar 18, 2011
    Northern Harford County
    If you have a C&R and buy a gun that quilifies and it has a hi cap mag included in the sale (over 20 rds), will the C & R cover the mag as well in the state of Maryland?

Garand1957

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 30, 2007
    The War Room
    it was just for informational purposes

Got ya !
    In that case there are no available C&R firearms with a greater than 20 as issued magazine capacity that are not class 3.
    On the other hand there are many Thompson machine guns ready to sell, for over $10,000 from what I have seen.

Chaunsey

Ultimate Member
    Nov 28, 2009
    brandywine MD
    AK-47/74 ship with 30 rounders. Bought a 74 and lost all 3 30-round mags shipped with it. Even asked em to ship the mags separate to my nephew in VA but they wouldn't. :mad54:

but those are not C&R.

there may be a rare few guns that do take over 20 rounds mags that are also C&R, its just not that big a deal anyway since we can just go get em in VA.

when it comes to class 3 C&R matters little since you still have to do all the NFA stuff.

balttigger

Ultimate Member
    Oct 15, 2008
    Middle River, MD
    but those are not C&R.

there may be a rare few guns that do take over 20 rounds mags that are also C&R, its just not that big a deal anyway since we can just go get em in VA.

when it comes to class 3 C&R matters little since you still have to do all the NFA stuff.

You are correct. Sorry, work has my brain kinda fried at the moment. I can hear my pillow screaming my name but still have 5 hours to go. :indiffere

I am sure there are people here that are much more knowledgeable than I (plus my brain is mush at the moment) but I seem to remember a rifle that took a top mounted circular mag. I think it was japanese and I think it was also C&R. Again, I may be wrong on this as well....

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tyreseveronica

Latest threads

Top Bottom