• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FFBWMD

Industry Partner
    Oct 3, 2011
    Woodbine MD
    Hey folks,

Taking a little time for myself this week, so limiting my time at the shop. With that said if anyone is looking for something in particular, hit me up and I will try and schedule an appointment to meet up with you.

Brian

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    Do you think you'll be open this weekend? A long lost friend contacted me asking about something for self defense...I suggested a shotgun (just like everybody else wants :rolleye12:) and told her about your shop since she lives out that way.

FFBWMD

Industry Partner
    Oct 3, 2011
    Woodbine MD
    Do you think you'll be open this weekend? A long lost friend contacted me asking about something for self defense...I suggested a shotgun (just like everybody else wants :rolleye12:) and told her about your shop since she lives out that way.

We will be at Gettysburg this weekend, however we may be able to accommodate an appointment for her.

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    We will be at Gettysburg this weekend, however we may be able to accommodate an appointment for her.

I forgot all about Gettysburg. I'm honestly not sure how serious she is or how serious her financial situation will let her be right now...so she may or may not call. If she does come around, I know you'll treat her right ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom