• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kopfjager

Craven
    Oct 15, 2010
    Aberdeen, MD
    I am not an avid gun buyer, I am up some of the laws but not all of them.

Can I buy a AR-10 .308 in Cabelas Delaware and bring it back in to MD without any issues. Would there be a wait period from there or should it be cash and carry

BUFF7MM

☠Buff➐㎣☠
    Mar 4, 2009
    Garrett County
    It would be cash and carry with a 4473. Good luck getting Cabelas to sell you one, I'm sure they will pitch a bitch and say they can't because you live in Maryland.
    Check with one of the IP's on here, I'm sure their prices will be as good or better than Cabelas.

BigDaddy

Ultimate Member
    Feb 7, 2014
    He's just gettin warmed up..
    :D
    Better late than never. And now we know he caught the bug.

He probably hasn't read the stickys to know he is supposed to introduce himself. If he's reading this, now he knows.

kopfjager

Craven
    Oct 15, 2010
    Aberdeen, MD
    iH8DemLibz I'm just getting back into the gun game, Ive inherited most of my guns and havent had to buy, now all these damn laws I didnt know what I could and couldnt do. You never know with all the political bs

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    I am not an avid gun buyer, I am up some of the laws but not all of them.

Can I buy a AR-10 .308 in Cabelas Delaware and bring it back in to MD without any issues. Would there be a wait period from there or should it be cash and carry

They will sell it to you without issue if it comes with a 10 round or less magazine. 15 or 20 and you might be screwed.

This was discussed a few months ago in the Delaware forum.

40-Cal-Polymer

Known Gunmen
    Jan 30, 2013
    It would be cash and carry with a 4473. Good luck getting Cabelas to sell you one, I'm sure they will pitch a bitch and say they can't because you live in Maryland.
    Check with one of the IP's on here, I'm sure their prices will be as good or better than Cabelas.

This. Support your local gun dealer's. Cabelas is a major retailer and doesn't need the busniess nearly as much. Plus, buying local, you can get a more personlized buying experience.

There are plenty of awesome gun shops here and MD, and a host of knowledgable folks that dwell within them.

A couple that I've dealt with so far and have had awesome experience's at,

2A sales and supply,
    The Gun shop,
    Freestate gun range.

Not saying any one's better than the last, just the ones I have personal shopping experience's with.

Also, the one's I have mentioned are IP's here and frequent the forums. Good luck, with your buying endevours.

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    iH8DemLibz I'm just getting back into the gun game, Ive inherited most of my guns and havent had to buy, now all these damn laws I didnt know what I could and couldnt do. You never know with all the political bs

Well howdy and welcome.

Remember. If you buy an AR-10, you have to post pictures.

Feet optional.

kopfjager

Craven
    Oct 15, 2010
    Aberdeen, MD
    This. Support your local gun dealer's. Cabelas is a major retailer and doesn't need the busniess nearly as much. Plus, buying local, you can get a more personlized buying experience.

There are plenty of awesome gun shops here and MD, and a host of knowledgable folks that dwell within them.

A couple that I've dealt with so far and have had awesome experience's at,

2A sales and supply,
    The Gun shop,
    Freestate gun range.

Not saying any one's better than the last, just the ones I have personal shopping experience's with.

Also, the one's I have mentioned are IP's here and frequent the forums. Good luck, with your buying endevours.

I know where that shop is I will check it out!!

BigDaddy

Ultimate Member
    Feb 7, 2014
    Also, the one's I have mentioned are IP's here and frequent the forums.

If you remember the Greaseman, :D well IP's mean something totally different here, Industry Partners. High Rock Outfitters in Hanover isn't an obscene ride for you and the will legally sell you the gun with the mags that God intended it to have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davidbanner

Latest threads

Top Bottom