• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Target Sports USA

Industry Partner
    Nov 22, 2022
    This blog post examines what makes an online ammo retailer credible. As you know Target Sports USA is an online retailer so we took this opportunity to share with you some online retailer knowledge via today's blog:

Harrys

Short Round
    Jul 12, 2014
    SOMD
    It is probably BS as it is a warehouse with no visible signage. I have my 10 foot pole ready.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    Well I just bought 3 boxes of Speer 380 ammo from Target Sports for about the same price a local retailer charges for 2 boxes.

bbrown

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 10, 2009
    MD
    I don't get why some folks are getting bent out of shape. TS-USA is an IP here, this is their subforum, they're allowed to post what they want here, especially ads.

md_rick_o

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 30, 2008
    Severn Md.
    It looks like a fairly basic but good list of things to look for when buying online. Makes sense to me. I've bought from them too, no issues.

Silverlode

Ultimate Member
    Aug 16, 2010
    Frederick
    I bought probably $15-20k from them in maybe a 5 year span prior to the last panic shortage. They always had the best prices on cases delivered and it usually arrived within two days. The annual savings membership was worth as well if you buy a lot. For $99 it saved me just shy of $1K in a one year period.

Bisleyfan44

Ultimate Member
    Jan 11, 2008
    Wicomico
    It is probably BS as it is a warehouse with no visible signage. I have my 10 foot pole ready.
    Wrong.
    They are a totally legit ammo company that always ships ammo for free if you buy a case. I’ve bought a lot of ammo from them.

And this is in their paid-for subforum.

AssMan

Meh...
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2011
    Somewhere on the James River, VA
    I usually buy from SGAmmo just because I’ve been a customer forever. But I have made a few purchases from Target Sports and have always been satisfied. Reminds me that I need some more 77gr 5.56. Will see what they have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

basscat

Ultimate Member
    Jul 23, 2012
    I have been buying ammo from target USA for years and have never had a single issue with them. I get exactly what I order, packaged well and usually arrives in 3 days.

OMCHamlin

Ultimate Member
    BANNED!!!
    May 17, 2017
    The Cumberland Plateau
    Well I just bought 3 boxes of Speer 380 ammo from Target Sports for about the same price a local retailer charges for 2 boxes.
    Target Sports USA IS a good outfit, I’ve got tons of great deals on good ammo from TS!
    (edited to reflect a deep re-read of the blog post!)

Last edited:

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia

Wrong.
    Legitimate store with good prices. Whatever I don’t get from my local supplier, I get from them.
    Good pricing and fast shipping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom